Hoosieralum At Ft Of Mansion 100k

5 handed I raise from the sb to 24k with A7hh bb active player smooths. Flop comes A 9 2 w/2 diamonds I lead 45 he calls. Im nearly positive I have the best hand here as he was very aggro and I was pretty sure he would jam with any bigger aces pf. Turn is some blank I shove the rest in for a pot sized bet he insta calls w/AA...so sick.

5 handed I raise from the sb to 24k with A7hh bb active player smooths. Flop comes A 9 2 w/2 diamonds I lead 45 he calls. Im nearly positive I have the best hand here as he was very aggro and I was pretty sure he would jam with any bigger aces pf. Turn is some blank I shove the rest in for a pot sized bet he insta calls w/AA...so sick.
eww
i don't.
Snicker. 6 tournies, 2 220ish finishes, 2 top 100 finishes, 2 money finishes. Only 1 tournament where I didn't crack 5k first hour.How's that compare to your stats? :-p
Snicker. 6 tournies, 2 220ish finishes, 2 top 100 finishes, 2 money finishes. Only 1 tournament where I didn't crack 5k first hour.How's that compare to your stats? :-p
allllll in good time my friend :club:... nah but seriously i suck on that site and will never cash
lol at short term variancegg hoosier, same exact thing happened to me last night with AQ < AA on a A rag rag flop but luckily there were like 700 left in the stars 100k, not 5 in the mansion 100k :club:
outplayed? :club:
Why does noone ever post how much people win?Anyways gg.
It was for 6k.Also made the FTP $150 final table last night, but finished 8th. (brag obv)I really felt like jumping and still kind of do after making 2 pretty big final tables in the same night but not getting a top 3.
outplayed? :club:
Yea for sure I was "outplayed", but in a blind battle when I have less than 20 bbs and I flop top pair when Im fairly sure he would jam bigger aces pf, I pretty much have to go busto there 100% of the time, just kind of unlucky the case ace hit.
Yea for sure I was "outplayed", but in a blind battle when I have less than 20 bbs and I flop top pair when Im fairly sure he would jam bigger aces pf, I pretty much have to go busto there 100% of the time, just kind of unlucky the case ace hit.
Yea if the A doesnt hit you could get away from the hand but with the A in a blind vs. blind you got to go broke there!