Jennifer Harman New Mom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should definitely be great parents, both seem caring and kind hearted. some good suggestions for names for twins are:Ahkmad and PeterDarius and GeorgeVladimir and MichaelBabatunde and PatrickRoffle and LawlChip and RiverJing and LukeAny of the five, mostly the bold would be great names..and come on, she has to name one of them Krablar..

If they'd be willing could they name them both Dave.I'm curious what they would be like 20 years from now if they both had the same name.

Hate to agree with Silky, but he's right here. He was clarifying earlier comments. The surrogate could have been carrying Jen and Marco's fertilized egg(s) or someone else's. DN didn't specify. Not that it's any of our business anyhow.Congrads to the new parents. They are in for a crazy but wonderful ride.

Thanks for all the congratulations.I didn't carry because of my kidney transplant.We did invitro so they are biologically ours. We just used a surrogate to carry them.They are wonderful and I thank God everyday for them.Thanks againJennifer
Very good choice. Congrats.
Thanks for all the congratulations.I didn't carry because of my kidney transplant.We did invitro so they are biologically ours. We just used a surrogate to carry them.They are wonderful and I thank God everyday for them.Thanks againJennifer
:club: congrats again. Hope all are well!
congrats! Best wishes to your family and the new additions...