I just have to share this hand, it's a beauty

I just have to share this one. The guy named "Playerabc" displays his skills here like never before:***** Hand History for Game 1836668242 *****$5/$10 Hold'em - Sunday, April 03, 02:20:12 EDT 2005Table Table 32896 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10Seat 1: mm209 ( $236.5 )Seat 6: hogancoco ( $365 )Seat 7: hooknie ( $246.5 )Seat 9: playerabc ( $678 )Seat 3: Fourhead ( $490.5 )Seat 5: foxtrot303 ( $485 )Seat 2: INVOICE19 ( $185 )Seat 10: magoo22 ( $162 )Seat 8: CHIROBABE ( $233 )Seat 4: MimiTheCat ( $250 )Fourhead posts small blind [$2].MimiTheCat posts big blind [$5].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Fourhead [ Kc Kh ]foxtrot303 raises [$10].hogancoco folds.hooknie folds.CHIROBABE folds.playerabc calls [$10].magoo22 calls [$10].mm209 calls [$10].INVOICE19 calls [$10].Fourhead raises [$13].MimiTheCat calls [$10].foxtrot303 calls [$5].playerabc calls [$5].magoo22 calls [$5].mm209 calls [$5].INVOICE19 calls [$5].** Dealing Flop ** [ Ts, Qd, 3h ]Fourhead bets [$5].MimiTheCat folds.foxtrot303 folds.playerabc calls [$5].magoo22 folds.mm209 calls [$5].INVOICE19 calls [$5].** Dealing Turn ** [ 5s ]Fourhead bets [$10].playerabc calls [$10].mm209 folds.INVOICE19 calls [$10].** Dealing River ** [ 5d ]Fourhead bets [$10].playerabc raises [$20].INVOICE19 folds.Fourhead calls [$10].playerabc shows [ 5h, Jh ] three of a kind, fives.Fourhead shows [ Kc, Kh ] two pairs, kings and fives.playerabc wins $192 from the main pot with three of a kind, fives.

If there's ever a time where you'd love to get inside someone's head and find out just what the hell he was thinking this would be itI think the empty space in his head would be great for echoes also :twisted:

:!: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :D :x :club: 8) :shock: :D:D :-) :):):):) no point to this post whatsoever
You may be right. If you are, it makes your reply even more pointless.

You gave away like 50 bucks and got lucky on the river..where's the beauty? You coulda just transferred the cash over to the guy and not bothered with the calling...unless of course u were feeling the running 5s..and don't we all?

You gave away like 50 bucks and got lucky on the river..where's the beauty? You coulda just transferred the cash over to the guy and not bothered with the calling...unless of course u were feeling the running 5s..and don't we all?
...obvoiusly your (Dhall901) reading skills are equal to playerABC's poker skills ... re-read the post and take note of the poster's name
...obvoiusly your (Dhall901) reading skills are equal to playerABC's poker skills ... re-read the post and take note of the poster's name
ditto

Whats the problem? So a guy calls an early raise from middle position with Jack 5 suited? Uhhh, what's wrong with that? It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ted. Don't you get it? He could have turned a Royal Heart Flush, you jack-a$$! In a multi-way pot nonetheless! Get over yourself with your pocket Kings.I mean if the flop comes 10h Qh Kh...that's pretty sweet...Anyway I never realized 5/10 was that fishy...

This is a post for all the people who say "I'll just move up in limits where people play better". If you can't beat .02/.04 , you can't beat 5-10. Disgusting that 7 people called a 3 bet preflop. :shock:

:!: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :D :x :club: 8) :shock: :D:D :-) :):):):) no point to this post whatsoever
actually i was saying there was no point to MY post...i just wanted to make my post #100.but looking back, maybe there was no point to your post either.
actually i was saying there was no point to MY post...i just wanted to make my post #100.but looking back, maybe there was no point to your post either.
I don't really think there is a point to this one either...

people love straight draws, plain and simple.last night in a 5.50 PS sng, I was dealt A4 in the BBflop came 2c 4h Ac I bet about 12x BB at it because i've had bad experiences with flops like this and I didn't want to see any more cards.he called. Turn - 8hNow the hand I'm terrified of is A8. I go all in thinking A. i'm pushing this crazy dude off of a club draw or B. he has Ax and I have him dominated with my two pair. He calls and I automatically start thinking about what I did wrong. He flips over an A3. Ace with the worst hand he could have. i don't think i even have to say what card fell on the river (5), but afterward i said "great play." He proceeded to inform me that "oh I just got lucky on the river, you had me all the way" Still trying to be gracious, I say, " I can't believe you had the guts to flat call me after the flop!" He says "I had a few outs for the straight. It's been a lucky night." I wish I had a night where I was lucky enough to risk my entire stack on a 4 outer.rw marks

I don't really think there is a point to this one either...
There wasn't...but i wanted lucky post #117!
Whatever, it was like 5:30 in the morning...