Possibly Knocked A Girl Up

does anyone else call a pair of jacks 'pocket abortions'?
just a quick note...i've found that if you're playing with a woman/slut who has had a miscarraige or abortion, they generally don't find it too funny.naturally, this makes it much funnier for you.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping the thread spawns a lot of sequels, like "Possibly Knocked a Girl Up: Orlando." Or maybe a prequel, like "Possibly Gave a Girl an Infection." Just a thought. Sometimes if a pregnant chick dies, I tell people I was the father, just so they'll think I got some. Is that wrong?

my cousin got knocked up and (the details are too personal) the fact that she is going to have a baby is going to LITERALLY split the family apart.needless to say when the guy turned up on christmas day my uncle put him into hospital.
Just buy it a banjo.
That would be genius if you had the balls. I'd do it, but I think there's the thing: if you're the type of person who would, no one would sleep with you.Oh, if you send it to her, include a note that says "I'll cover parts, you cover labor."
I almost fell out of my chair at thisWell played sir!!
I'm going on a date tonight with a woman who only has 1 kid, and no crazy boyfriend.I promise to be more careful this time.
How old are you? Cuz if your under 25, its plenty possible to find girls that do not have kids already..
How old are you? Cuz if your under 25, its plenty possible to find girls that do not have kids already..
I'm 22. I've had some "intimate sessions" with non-moms. But what can I say? I love me some MILF.
I'm 22. I've had some "intimate sessions" with non-moms. But what can I say? I love me some MILF.
So you like blown out vajayjays that feels likes it throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
So you like blown out vajayjays that feels likes it throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
Hmmm...I've banged a virgin before, and I've had some MILFS.1. High level of experience or2. A slightly tighter vag, and a girl who wouldn't know how to give a proper blowjob if her life depended on it.I'll take door number 1.

Don't you know any slutty 19-23 year olds? I mean, since when does "under 32 and childless" somehow equate to "unable to give a good beej and take you for a good spin"? The oldest woman I ever slept with was terrible, and the freakiest (most experienced) was like 17...Wang

Don't you know any slutty 19-23 year olds? I mean, since when does "under 32 and childless" somehow equate to "unable to give a good beej and take you for a good spin"? The oldest woman I ever slept with was terrible, and the freakiest (most experienced) was like 17...Wang
Women I've slept with between 19-23: only 1 is worth bragging aboutBetween 24-33: all amazingDon't let one bad experience turn you away.
Women I've slept with between 19-23: only 1 is worth bragging aboutBetween 24-33: all amazingDon't let one bad experience turn you away.
No, I would never. But I've also had some pretty fine sex with girls MY AGE WITHOUT KIDS. You know, not having to worry about what to get my girlfriend's kid Dylan for his 3rd birthday is nice.
No, I would never. But I've also had some pretty fine sex with girls MY AGE WITHOUT KIDS. You know, not having to worry about what to get my girlfriend's kid Dylan for his 3rd birthday is nice.
you gotta get em when their kids are grown up already. or just not acknowledge that the kids exist. I have to agree with Mr. Jon here. I've had it both ways, and I gotta say, the older women, while maybe not being as attractive and maybe not all that "better", sure as hell appreciate it a lot more. And that counts in my book.them and fat chicks.
you gotta get em when their kids are grown up already. or just not acknowledge that the kids exist. I have to agree with Mr. Jon here. I've had it both ways, and I gotta say, the older women, while maybe not being as attractive and maybe not all that "better", sure as hell appreciate it a lot more. And that counts in my book.them and fat chicks.
Not sure how old you're going, but the ones I get are usually more attractive then the younger ones. Glad to see someone else agrees with me though.Well in roughly 16 hours I may no longer be posting here.

Older women appreciate sex more because they've learned enough about their sexual response to get off every time they do it. Teenage girls, no matter how kinky they may seem, are still putting on a show for you in many cases. They haven't learned yet to give good love and get off at the same time. Women with more experience do give better bjs in most cases, too. Practice makes perfect.Not all women who have had kids are stretched out, either. JS

my cousin got knocked up and (the details are too personal) the fact that she is going to have a baby is going to LITERALLY split the family apart.needless to say when the guy turned up on christmas day my uncle put him into hospital.
this is stupid. Did your moron uncle put your cousin in the hospital as well? She let him get in without the bag. 50/50 split. Takes two to tangle
yeah, but you were 25 at the time.I'll take anything wet and female. I'll handle the rest.
Older women appreciate sex more because they've learned enough about their sexual response to get off every time they do it. Teenage girls, no matter how kinky they may seem, are still putting on a show for you in many cases. They haven't learned yet to give good love and get off at the same time. Women with more experience do give better bjs in most cases, too. Practice makes perfect.Not all women who have had kids are stretched out, either. JS
Yum.I love me some older womens, and I think Wang is mistaken, or hasn't caught the right mommy. I agree with SuperJon and shakezuma, the best lays I've had were older chicks.The current girl on the side is a divorced mommy of two, 36, and the best lay I can remember. She loves her some 24 yr old dee.She's a freak, and I love it.
Yum.I love me some older womens, and I think Wang is mistaken, or hasn't caught the right mommy. I agree with SuperJon and shakezuma, the best lays I've had were older chicks.The current girl on the side is a divorced mommy of two, 36, and the best lay I can remember. She loves her some 24 yr old dee.She's a freak, and I love it.
word, sonIf the Gators lose tonight, and I lose my posting privelges here, at least I'll go out knowing I created this awesome thread.