Shaving The Dome

Do it up Daniel! I did it myself a few months ago for Halloween and haven't looked back since. I've gotten a lot of positive comments on it and there ain't nothing better. Ladies like it too. Just make sure you get outside enough to tan the old skullcap so you don't look too freaky. How short are you going to shave it though? If you're bic'ing it then I reccomend the Gillette Fusion 5 blade system. Some edge gel and the fusion aftershave and you'll be just fine. If you're just going the clippers route, then that's a lot easier and you won't have to tan it. But, I highly reccommend the bic look.

I thought Fidler was your protege....I guess the student is now the master.Next season I guess you'll suck at driving and will have all your money invested in Donut shops?Jimmy Walker...wow is that guy looking old. His sister on tv was hot, I wonder what she looks like now.What's with bacon bread? Wouldn't a pork product be like the most non vegan you can be?

yeah i think its great dn. when i need to take a fresh start in poker or in life i often do wierd things like this, and weirdly enough they do work! lol.and hey! you can still look like edward norton, only in one of his more sadistic roles:norton_american_history_x.gif

:D Shine yo head fo a quartah??? I'll say one thing....if you DON'T video blog that moment in history we will never let you forget it. I had it done when I was in the Air Force. I must say there is a definite appeal to the low maintenance aspect of it.Good luck with that for the January run, cue ball. (in contrast, I've actually decided to quit poker for the month of January. ...hmmm...........theres an idea...maybe I should shave my *ss?)GL this month D. Safe travels! :club:

Shave away! Should be interestingmeanddn.gifRemember you can't put that soy milk in your cary-on bag.

Shaved head...one less thing in the morning to worry about.DN, you should pick up Entourage on DVD as well. Best show I've seen in a long time.
I think he does own Entourage, he gave me an extra copy of season 1 when i was at his place. I started watching it...got hooked.Daniel...good luck with the haircut. A quick warning: not sure if your hair is thicker then mine..but mine looks SCARY after about 2 weeks of growth. Thankfully you're used to wearing a hat...cause i promise watching it grow back won't be pretty.I predict you'll keep it shaved...we'll see how it looks tho. Not EVERYONE can pull off the shaved head and make it look this good! :club:

I have buzzed my dome a few times and love it - do it up DN!

In my experience shaving my head has always helped.When I was younger I had dandruff for ages, couldn't get rid of it, got drunk one night at a bar at like 3am and did a suicide-pact with a friend to go shave our head at that very moment. We did, dandruff disappeared for life and my hair definately grew back stronger. That was about 5 years ago or so.Also had alopecia, where the hair follicles attack themselves which can make patches of your hair lose their pigment, although it goes naturally after shaving my head for a second time there was a massive improvement so it wasn't even noticeable anymore.

In my experience shaving my head has always helped.When I was younger I had dandruff for ages, couldn't get rid of it, got drunk one night at a bar at like 3am and did a suicide-pact with a friend to go shave our head at that very moment. We did, dandruff disappeared for life and my hair definately grew back stronger. That was about 5 years ago or so.Also had alopecia, where the hair follicles attack themselves which can make patches of your hair lose their pigment, although it goes naturally after shaving my head for a second time there was a massive improvement so it wasn't even noticeable anymore.
You're dealing with some major hair issues. One can only wonder what else must be wrong with you.

Will you keep a hat on if you make a final table? It would be fun to watch it grow back as we watch the broadcasts of all those final tables you are going to be playing in the next couple of months. I'm sure we could turn "Daniel's hair watch" into some sort of forum game. It could become an FCP forum or something.I'm glad Lori is getting some say in this.

Will you keep a hat on if you make a final table? It would be fun to watch it grow back as we watch the broadcasts of all those final tables you are going to be playing in the next couple of months. I'm sure we could turn "Daniel's hair watch" into some sort of forum game. It could become an FCP forum or something.I'm glad Lori is getting some say in this.

I really don't want ya too Daniel but if you gotta you gotta. You have a nice face and smile, so so long as you don't have a super lumpy head you should be able to pull it off! My husband and I saw Jimmy once too, he came to the local comedy club, we also saw Pauly Shore there, Pauly was way drunk when he was here it was hysterical!! Anyhoo, can't wait to see the finished product, good luck!!!!

a shaved head on a young guy basically announces to the world that he is going bald.not that there's anything wrong with that.

hey i had an idea.you should do the inverted mohawk (shave a line straight down the middle of your head).or hey if you want to have a new fresh start, why not have a fresh start with a new head of hair every tournament, should make for fun forum talk.like start off with the leopard, then move onto the clown, then to hot pink, then inverted mohawk, then shave it.

Daniel it's going to take a little longer than 4-6 weeks to grow back to close to anything I've ever seen you have for a hair length. In 4-6 weeks you might look like you have an army buzz cut, but it'll probably take a few months till you have anything you can actually style. Anyway, go for it!!! You have the facial hair to support a venture like that. Guys without facial hair who shave their heads look like weird babies, but you will look like a bad a$$ with the goat. Cheers! :club:

Daniel it's going to take a little longer than 4-6 weeks to grow back to close to anything I've ever seen you have for a hair length. In 4-6 weeks you might look like you have an army buzz cut, but it'll probably take a few months till you have anything you can actually style. Anyway, go for it!!! You have the facial hair to support a venture like that. Guys without facial hair who shave their heads look like babies, but you will look like a bad a$$ with the goat. Cheers! :club:
actually it depends on the rate of hair growth he has, everyone is different.i have cut my hair down to 5mm before and it grew back to around 3-4 cm (its like like 7-8) within about 3-4 weeks.its in the famiy genes or something.but combined with dn's NYR of doing more exercise he might just get buff and look like an even more like a badass