Updates From Daniel!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea he deffinatly appears to be better than i gave him credit for after watching the me ft ppv. I thought he was just a lucky donk who got deep but he has been in the top twenty pretty consistently this whole tourney. I believe he had some deccent showings in some of the prelim events aswell.
I don't care if the guy has never played before. I would never consider a freakin theoretical particle physicist a donk in the poker room.Oh yea and GOOOOO DN!

Daniel Negreanu takes huge pot from Ed JordanNo Limit Hold 'em Main EventDec 18, 2006 / 23:07:17 EDTEd Jordan raised to 90k from the button, Daniel Negreanu called from the big blind, and the flop came J92. Negreanu checked to Jordan who bet 200k, and Negreanu called. The turn came 5, Negreanu bet 200k, Jordan called, and the river came 5. Negreanu bet 400k, Jordan called, and the players showed:Ed Jordan A10Daniel Negreanu 54Daniel Negreanu is now just over 3m. Ed Jordan is around 550k

Poker Wire had Mack Lee at 7,500,000. Scared me for a second.
Yah, everytime they do a chip update he goes back and forth from 785,000 and 7,850,000. Apparently someone there can't keep the decimal place right.
:D 3.7 MIL ???ZOMG!Hi Patty, and everyone. I just got back from 2.5 days staying at the Bellagio. Sunday my wife and her sis went shopping so I railed Daniel for a few hours. Let me tell ya...Daniel is SO in the zone, it is jut sick. We chatted several times and he is just drenched in confidence right now, reiterating once again how '07 is his. The Fontana lounge is not the best venue to rail, and it was hard to see exactly what was going on but, as always, Daniel is amazingly cool, coming over on the breaks and what not to share a word or some insight on chip counts. He was smiling the whole time. We had a few more words this afternoon prior to todays start and once again, he had supreme confidence all over his face. When I was leaving he waved goodbye from his table with a subtle half wink "dont worry about a thing" look on his face. He had about half what he now has at that time so it is really exciting for my wife and I to see the tremendous gain in just a few hours. I know he is totally jacked about his play thus far. It was great to be able to rail him again live in such a big tourney and see him just kicking major butt.Thanks for the updates Patty. Keep it coming! :club: And if ya get a chance let DN Know everyone here is right behind him... :D

I gotta go to bed cuz i gotta get up @ 6:30 for work :D hope to turn on the computer tomorow and see DN still in it. He proved today that all he needs is a chip and chair so as long as he is in the top 6 hes gotta a great shot. Happy railing FCP :club: