who else is supposed to be studying for finals right now? cuz im doing anything to dodge it right now and i know I can't be the only slacker
I took all day to write two finals. Told myself no poker at all (minus watching PMJ final table the UBOC during my dinner dreak). Just finished. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haha, studying is ***...I slept last "night" after being up for 70 hours straight, and now I have an exam tuesday morning. Sleeping monday isn't an option, so I'm staying up 6 more hours so I'll be able to stay up tomorra until the 9am exam :club:

Study break. I have a Wildlife Bio exam at 7:30 am, so in 2 hrs. Its pretty easy but I got like a 79 on the first exam, and I need a 70 on this exam to get a B, thanks to HW and extra credit. I need like a high b or low a to have a shot at an A in the class. Time to cram.

Yeah, the next four days are not going to be very enjoyable. I will be going with the old "finish one exam, then cram for the next" approach. I have Pharmacotherapeutics in 4 hours, Principles of Drug Action Tuesday, Pharmacokinetics on Wednesday, and Biostatistics and Research Design Thursday. I very well may kill myself before the week is over. But when I'm done Thursday, I'm going straight to the boats (prob Ceasars), and I'm just gambling and getting hammered.Alpha

Yeah, the next four days are not going to be very enjoyable. I will be going with the old "finish one exam, then cram for the next" approach. I have Pharmacotherapeutics in 4 hours, Principles of Drug Action Tuesday, Pharmacokinetics on Wednesday, and Biostatistics and Research Design Thursday. I very well may kill myself before the week is over. But when I'm done Thursday, I'm going straight to the boats (prob Ceasars), and I'm just gambling and getting hammered.Alpha
Suey = +EV
who else is supposed to be studying for finals right now? cuz im doing anything to dodge it right now and i know I can't be the only slacker
*raises hand*I got my first exam in 50 minutes

Just two more to go, which is nice. My first one sucked, but I don't think I did bad. I just hate the type of class, where you can do well, but come away having learned nothing. I basically just obsorbed a semester's worth of crap about migratory bird patterns in an adderral infused night/morning, and when this 40 mgs of "diet coke" wears off, I will crash, and wake up having forgotten it all.

I was writing my final feature story for feature journalism last night during PMJacksons FT run. You can obviously see that I did not care about my paper as the quality of work was pure crap.But heres to no finals til Friday!

0 out of 15 pages done on an autuer study of Robert Redford's directed films. Paper's due tommorrow...Lost $100 two nights ago after trying to blow off some steam after finishing my free market environmentalism paper...German final on Friday...After that I'm headed to AC (just turned 21 in September haven't been there yet) GL to everyone on finals/final papers

ya....umm, 9 days left to write transportation eng, soil mechanics, numerical methods and steel design and it 4:40am. lol
ah the good old days, numerical methods sucks gl sir
I needed to study for my art final exam last night but ended up railing various final tables. Good thing i'm a certified genius and aced it anywayEDIT: I just remembered that i'm not actually very smart, damn
Ahahaha.One exam down (took 13 minutes to complete...I love Theme classes that have nothing to do with my Business degree). Time to write up notes for 2 more exams...sigh. At least I'm actually getting a positive ROI on FTP SNG's.