Hello Da Great Fcp

Been gone for a min.. just wanted to drop by and say hello to all Real FCPers and happy holidays. And all you haters could go suck a fat donkey... you know what, you know who you guys are the FourmTARDS that have no life and are here 24/7 with nothing better to do :club: holla.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been gone for a min.. just wanted to drop by and say hello to all Real FCPers and happy holidays. And all you haters could go suck a fat donkey... you know what, you know who you guys are the FourmTARDS that have no life and are here 24/7 with nothing better to do :club: holla.
Hollering at your boy, as per suggestion

I think that if scientists ever decide to try to find the part of my brain that likes cake, I'm going to play a trick on them. I'm going to pretend they said "rake". I don't even like rakes that much! Then when they're all confused, I'll go back to cake. They'll probably say "what a unique and interesting specimen we have here", and take my contact information down in case they want to get ahold of me for future tests. Not for this one though, they need regular people for the cake study. They'll still have to pay me though. I signed the form.

best. post. ever.holla, kid.