Post Your Random Observation For The Day

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got new hardwood floors in our house last week, and I have dropped food on the floor at least 3 times and picked it up and ate it because "they're new, so they're clean."This is not good thinking

You know what? I really enjoy the Bourne movies. I can watch them pretty much over and over again, like Shawshank.Wang
I always thought Matt Damon was a Streisand, but he is rocking the shit in those movies.

I think my underwear are on crooked today, because the fly seems to be off to one side. The weird thing is they fit normally otherwise.I think this is weird that this can happen.

I always thought Matt Damon was a Streisand, but he is rocking the shit in those movies.
I just wanna observe that I love this man. I'm not nearly as gay as Mr. Mexico (aka, King Gay, aka, King Butt, aka, FuxFuxBoyBoy), but I'm still slightly attracted to his raw masculine... his raw masculine.... his raw masculine feminine allure.Wang
You know what? I really enjoy the Bourne movies. I can watch them pretty much over and over again, like Shawshank.Wang
Agreed. I enjoy the second one the most, because I have a strange love/hate relationship with Julia Styles. I want to marry her in some movies, and beat the ever loving crap out of her in others. The Bourne Supremacy, however, is a good character for her.My observation: Clerks 2 may be one of my favorite movies. This could also go the other thread with the unpopular opinions, but I enjoy it more then the original. :closes eyes and waits for the shit to hit the fan:
Agreed. I enjoy the second one the most, because I have a strange love/hate relationship with Julia Styles. I want to marry her in some movies, and beat the ever loving crap out of her in others. The Bourne Supremacy, however, is a good character for her.My observation: Clerks 2 may be one of my favorite movies. This could also go the other thread with the unpopular opinions, but I enjoy it more then the original. :closes eyes and waits for the shit to hit the fan:
I agree about the Stizzle.I hate both Clerks movies with a furious passion.Wang

You can't get away with drinking 19 beers and then showing up to work at 8 am without achieving a high level hangover.It's nice to be able to wear the same thing to work today that I wore on Monday because I'm the only one in the office today.

I think my underwear are on crooked today, because the fly seems to be off to one side. The weird thing is they fit normally otherwise.I think this is weird that this can happen.
I had the same observation yesterday. I seems I would get some "Hangout" at the worst possible time. I bet if I wore velvetine pants, hangout would be a good thing.

Just to update the Chicago weather forecast, we are expecting between 9-13 inches of snow by late tomorrow night. All is well with the world. Although, that guy who invented the Internet may be onto something with that whole Global Warming theory. Now for an observation:I hold parking meter maids in the same regard as I do insurgents.