Post Your Random Observation For The Day

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i work in grocery store. Lady comes up to the customer service booth today with a container of sour cream. "I don't think this sour cheese is any good. Look at all the stuff in there," she says, pointing to the specs of green laced throughout the cream.Booth girl: "Ma'am, this is sour cream with chives with in it" .Lady:"What? No, i'm saying this cream isn't any good. Look at all the green things"Booth girl:"Ma'am, you bought sour cream with chives in it. The green things are the chives."Lady:" Oh, ok."Theraflu: "Excuse me, ma'am? Yes, you: the one in line. You're a cunt. Yeah. You heard me. I hate every single iota of your existence."
guy on Deal or no deal turns down 147,000 with 3 cases left500,00010010ends up getting 10 bucks
I think they just pick the dumbest, greediest people they can find for that show, people make such ridiculous decisions.
guy on Deal or no deal turns down 147,000 with 3 cases left500,00010010ends up getting 10 bucks
I make plenty of random EV bitchy arguments from time-ta-time, but I'd hop on this one in a heartbeat. This is because I'm a fucking pussy.

I was in the bathroom, and above the urinal there was a sign posted that said, "Please do not put cigarette butts in the urinal."Someone had written in permanent marker below, "It makes them soggy and difficult to light."

I was in the bathroom, and above the urinal there was a sign posted that said, "Please do not put cigarette butts in the urinal."Someone had written in permanent marker below, "It makes them soggy and difficult to untie."
Easily the lamest post-fix of alltime. It made me giggle, though...
Greasy breading crumbs leftover on the plate from Long John Silver's rule.Can you say coronary?
you know you can order a whole box for to go orders, in store they just dump some on the plate. They're freeeeeeeeee..... I look forward to my future bypass surgery....
I make plenty of random EV bitchy arguments from time-ta-time, but I'd hop on this one in a heartbeat. This is because I'm a fucking pussy.
I'm definetly with you on this. It seems like well 66 percent of the time...but it is really alot of money OR almost no money
I have a Logitech wireless mouse that I purchased from Target for about $15. It's pretty cool.
Wow. I observed the same thing as showstopper last night as well. Then today I went and bought a Logitech (optimum or something like that? you know the one with a lazer instead of a ball). I got it with a wire though, because in the past, I've observed that wireless mice make me angry.
Wow. I observed the same thing as showstopper last night as well. Then today I went and bought a Logitech (optimum or something like that? you know the one with a lazer instead of a ball). I got it with a wire though, because in the past, I've observed that wireless mice are too easy to throw.
fyp
i think that was me
I saw you picking your nose too...really uncool, especially while in a Subway's line.Also, everytime I buy fried chicken from Harold's Chicken Shack in Southside Chicago, I notice that I am the only Asian there. I like mild sauce with my order of 5-wing dinner. It comes with 2 slices of white bread, coleslaw and fries too. YUMMM...