Question On Full Tilt

OK, So yesterday i was watching matusow and others play omaha or something. I must of said something bad because i lost my chat?? I am sur ei didnt use any profanity or do anything else stupid either. I tried emailing support last ngiht and today and have yet to get a response. I am used to playing on stars where support will answer your emails fairly quickly. Has anyone else had this problem or is Support @ full tilt poker just piss poor... ??Its pretty sick when u lose your chat and dont get an email telling u why u lost it nor do they respond to any of the 3 emails u send them.

OK, So yesterday i was watching matusow and others play omaha or something. I must of said something bad because i lost my chat?? I am sur ei didnt use any profanity or do anything else stupid either. I tried emailing support last ngiht and today and have yet to get a response. I am used to playing on stars where support will answer your emails fairly quickly. Has anyone else had this problem or is Support @ full tilt poker just piss poor... ??Its pretty sick when u lose your chat and dont get an email telling u why u lost it nor do they respond to any of the 3 emails u send them.
yea-thats the thing i don't like about full tilt-they take a long time responding to questions
maybe next time rather than saying something stupid, or anything at all really, just watch the game. Pretend you're watching the game live at the Bellagio and act, and chat, accordingly.
QFT! If you do have a serious question for a pro (whick is rare) then they do have the open chat channel as well. You could ask it and someone might research the answer for you.
isn't their slogan: learn, chat and play with the pros?
which is why they have a "pro chat" tab and pros often play and chat with players the small stakes games. I dont know why anyone would expect Phil Ivey to respond to "Hey phil, change to the angry face!" or "phil, help me win my $5 sng!" while he has over 100k in play.

I was watching Ivey and a few others play and someone said something a bout Phils head so I said ....." So you gave Phil Head?" and got my chat banned for 1 month. Didn;t say anything else or anything directed toward the players. They emailed me right after the banning occured. I asked for chat back about 2 weeks later and the responded right away and said no! They take chat at Pros tables very serious. You should just watch.

Same thing happened to me. They'll get back to you in 2-3 days. You'll get an email with a transcript of whatever you said that got you banned. My chat got banned for 1 month.