Ftops Main Event

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone other than PMJ still in?also, good luck PMJ!edit - PMJ is at 82K (blinds 2000/5000/600), sitting 40/64. 63rd pays $2449. more pertinently, 1st pays $224K.edit2 - among others, the great Fluffdog is railing.

anyone other than PMJ still in?also, good luck PMJ!edit - PMJ is at 82K (blinds 2000/5000/600), sitting 40/64. 63rd pays $2449. more pertinently, 1st pays $224K.edit2 - among others, the great Fluffdog is railing.
Cool, thanks man.
PMJ at 86K, 36/53
someone take out jeppg1111 please, hes like 8th, and CL in the stars mil. and i beat him HU on sunday. effffff
why do you keep posting this? why do you have a grudge after beating a guy heads up?
lol wouldnt you? i didnt realize until about an hour hes a high stakes cash player on tilt and has game. hes playing like bad tho.
lol wouldnt you? i didnt realize until about an hour hes a high stakes cash player on tilt and has game. hes playing like bad tho.
nope. don't see the connection between any of this and wanting him to bust out of a tournament.

PMJ is out. sorry don't know details - lost 90% of stack all-in preflop with 77 vs QTs. doubled up but was still real short and went out an orbit or so later.i think 43rd or so for just under $3K. gg.edit - ummm see above

Heh I busted like 20 min ago....So, for those watching (esp Hoos and BMH), do you make that call/jam with the 77 vs Arbian?
oops, sry wasn't watching.. gg. :club:
Heh I busted like 20 min ago....So, for those watching (esp Hoos and BMH), do you make that call/jam with the 77 vs Arbian?
GG Patrick!
So, for those watching (esp Hoos and BMH), do you make that call/jam with the 77 vs Arbian?
I think the call was fine. He was probably the most aggressive at the table and there was no reason to think you weren't way ahead or at least flipping.

Sometimes it is so aggrevating to watch these things. 24 guys left, blinds 6k/12k. Guy bets 48k, next guy moves in for over 100k, SB moves in over the top for over 160k, original raiser calls both with AQo. He got lucky they only had TT and JJ, one could have easily had QQ, KK, AA, AK. Jacks held though.

calling would be for more than 75% of his chips. its clearly a push or fold. basically, the question is, whether to take a coinflip at that stage.
Yeah, but it wasn't a situation where I thought I was either flipping or dominated. I literally put Arbian on 'any 2'. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned over 45o, and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned over AK. When I got dealt 77 and Arbian paused, I told BK he was jamming with a huge range and I thought I had to go with the 77, He agreed obv (ha, i'm the nit, I'm way more likely to shy away from a race for all my chips), and talking with a lot of people about the hand afterwards (Prty, BMH, Bk's roommates, SBRounder, etc), I'm pretty sure it was the right play. Ha, one person who I immensely respect didn't like the call however...I had 1/2 the avg stack and an m of about 4 with like 43 left; at that point I need to double up so I have a chance at winning, not just trying to hang on. Any sort of edge I feel I might have goes out the window if I am reduced to push or fold poker.Heh, the 77 is supposed to hold though. :-/