Waco, I'm a newbie here at FCP too. Looks like you're off to a nice start. :club: Hope you enjoy your stay!I also hope you drop some sick posts in strat soon... would love to pick your brain.Also, What you been up to lately?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCP is suddenly the "cool" place to be or something.. how many more people that own me in tourneys wanna join?
Now all I need is Haralabob...
Ship the spagetti to Gary Gaetti?LOL Waco is the author of almost all the 'ship the' phrases used now.
WACO! What is your favorite Ship it??? I'm dying here!! :D
so, is FCP like the new thing cool people are doing? I :club: waco....with all of my body. (wrote this before I read tremoney's post, so it sounds kinda dumb)
Actually i've been reading posts for a long time now, just never got up the gumption to thread a few myself. But to answer your question, yes. Yes it is.
do I get a big long thread like Tracey? anyone need pics?
Just post a pic of you, seductively taking offyour Baylor hat.

Hello Sir- Now that you post at FCP, you can't beat up my blind. Sorry bud, for every thing you gain, you must give up something.

not even the best new memberpwned
And look who else snuck in the door. You need to talk to PMJ about getting a welcome thread.
Everyone needs to be internet famous for something.
lol :)The nuts as usual Anthony, love it.Mark
do I get a big long thread like Tracey? anyone need pics?
You aren't female, so I'm guessing no, you won't have as long a thread :)Mark

o hi der... welcome, may the wacownage beginsaw ajkhoosier1 joined too, welcome sirrrr

8 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)5 Members: Fidler0, DunkinDonuts, DmsTips, diablo01, Waffles2003Large coffee, skim milk, sugar....thanks...And oh yeah...welcome to FCP...even though i remember my welcome being more like:-"Ugh another non-poster wins a Protege seat.."-getting 2% of the votes in the "who will win" poll I love you guys! :D:club:

where the hell is looshle? :club: man F this site...

no waco, F YOU
I was promised looshle, and lots of him... this is fkn rigged :D if I cared about talking to you BK I would just railbird FTs all day, you are easy to find... :club: looshle :D

This is new for FCP, looshle getting love and BK getting shunned. What has this forum become? I tried talking to looshle early in a MTT last week when he was sitting on my right and he ignored me. I still prefer BK.

:club: looshle :D
Loosh posts here come in one of two varieties:A. "OMG WTF ALSHDJLKA"AFJ"AJF"ASKL:SAHL:ASH"orB. "OMGWTFTHISREALLYSUXIHATELIFEANDAMKILLINGMYSELFNOWAWIHFHFBCAHFQWPOYABCNBACBNX<ZXHAFJAWPQPYHPAFMXZCNM>Z<:AHF:HAFS"Yeah, we :D him too.PS Who you got this weekend?
I was promised looshle, and lots of him... this is fkn rigged :D if I cared about talking to you BK I would just railbird FTs all day, you are easy to find... :club: looshle :D
It's like so standard...Every time you need looshle, he's never around. So poopy.
okok i admit it my angry response was nothing more than pure jealousy that you want moar looshle and less BKiCepat quit your job already, jesus
Loosh posts here come in one of two varieties:A. "OMG WTF ALSHDJLKA"AFJ"AJF"ASKL:SAHL:ASH"orB. "OMGWTFTHISREALLYSUXIHATELIFEANDAMKILLINGMYSELFNOWAWIHFHFBCAHFQWPOYABCNBACBNX<ZXHAFJAWPQPYHPAFMXZCNM>Z<:AHF:HAFS"Yeah, we :club: him too.PS Who you got this weekend?
I taught him both of those!ummm I'm done with football (I think), I had a bad year... but NCAA basketball is my best sport anyway and I'm off to a 2-0 start... you guys got a forum where any handicapping talk happens?
I taught him both of those!ummm I'm done with football (I think), I had a bad year... but NCAA basketball is my best sport anyway and I'm off to a 2-0 start... you guys got a forum where any handicapping talk happens?
If anyone needs the scoop on Baylor women's basketball, Waco is the man to talk to.
pat quit your job already, jesus
Now why would he want to stop working for daddy?
I remember! I was there!I was trying to explain to someone the noise you make when firing lots of shells, but "guh-guh-guh-guh" doesn't translate well over AIM.Everyone here is in love with hockey. Friggin canuks.