Astros Absolutely Dominating The Stars $162

anyone interested, he's at table 13, and the rail is a bit crazy. not only are FCPers PMJackson, RDog, BMH and hoosier there, but there's several other big-name tourney guys on the rail. kind of cool actually.also jdawkins, wandigo and wsox lol.
:club:
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think about the only thing that would make me more proud is if Tommy actually put together a typed sentence that was even, say, 35% coherent.
LOL, so true.
3 handed, talking about a chop. BK is shortstack, but wants extra "based on past record". Awesome, make em play for it.
greedy *******. Whining for some change. seriously. They should just play for it and quit acting so childish. :club:
3 handed, talking about a chop. BK is shortstack, but wants extra "based on past record". Awesome, make em play for it.
SICK they gave him 22k with the short stack!!!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL BK!!!

HostSteveC [support]: hi allDealer: Game #7019357531: any4moore wins pot (23000)Administrator: .The tournament has been paused to allow the remaining players to discuss a deal.TheRealMT: hi steveany4moore: k 23 for youBKiCe: yoHostSteveC [support]: what's the deal?any4moore: steve can you give us some numbers please?TheRealMT: chip equity pleaseany4moore: minus like what 2 K left for 1st guys?any4moore: how much do we wanna leave?HostSteveC [support]: sure thing - gimme a secHostSteveC [support]: oh - you want to leave some on the table?any4moore: i doany4moore: what do you guys think?any4moore: 2000?any4moore: for 1st?BKiCe: ok hold upTheRealMT: wait for numbersBKiCe: i'm not agreeing to any deal based on straight numbersBKiCe: if you guys are going to give me some extra, i'll think about a dealTheRealMT: you think you get premium?TheRealMT: lol @ thatBKiCe: but if you want to do straight chip equity let's deal the cardszangbezan24 [observer]: bkice = thepwnPMJackson21 [observer]: obvfaaantastic [observer]: and = the shortstackXTraCey [observer]: damnnBKiCe: yes i do think i get a premium, based on my past recordmoneyinbag [observer]: BKICE PWNSwandigo [observer]: and = the best player of the 304Bosh [observer]: STEVE DO YOU HAVE FACEBOOK?XTraCey [observer]: < speechlessTheRealMT: lol @ youHostSteveC [support]: rail chat offBKiCe: let's deal, i'm not trying to be unreasonableBKiCe: i mean deal the cardsTheRealMT: okHostSteveC [support]: do you want to see the numbers then, BK?any4moore: first things firstBKiCe: not unless i get a premiumTheRealMT: okany4moore: do we wanna leave some on the table?TheRealMT: ill give him a premiumBKiCe: if they don't agree to giving me a premium, i'm not interestedTheRealMT: depending how much money i loseTheRealMT: can we just get the straight chip count #sHostSteveC [support]: ok - your straight chip count #s (without any left on the table) are...HostSteveC [support]: TheRealMT $25,212.16, any4moore $20,042.62, BKiCe $19,029.16any4moore: well i dont wanna take the least amount, since im not the short stackTheRealMT: ill give up 2kTheRealMT: to BKBKiCe: steve, is this correct: at this point we each have won $12,880.26 and we're playing for the remaining $25,643?TheRealMT: 21k BK? even though you have half as many chips?any4moore: so youre giving him 2000 mt?any4moore: 32, 21, 20?TheRealMT: yeah im rich and generousany4moore: oopsany4moore: 23, 21, 20?TheRealMT: i think that is more than fairTheRealMT: im tired and need beauty restany4moore: are we gonna leave anything for first?any4moore: lolHostSteveC [support]: that's correct, BKiCeany4moore: lets leave at least a grand or soTheRealMT: just chop it, dont feel like playing shove fold for 20kBKiCe: steve, can you confirm what i said up there/BKiCe: i want to make sure i'm understanding things correctlyTheRealMT: he didBKiCe: oh tytyany4moore: so its mtt 23, BK 21, and me 20?any4moore: ballpark figures?HostSteveC [support]: right - that'd leave $283 and changeany4moore: lolTheRealMT: i give that to BK tooany4moore: YESTheRealMT: cause im so ballaBKiCe: nah, 22k for meany4moore: dude come onTheRealMT: any4 you give him 1kTheRealMT: i already gave 2BKiCe: i'm happy playingany4moore: i dont think i should have toBKiCe: let's deal the cards gents... 22k or let's playany4moore: im already taking the least amountTheRealMT: give him 22k plsssssssssssssssany4moore: and im not the short stackTheRealMT: im so fcking tiredany4moore: cmon man dont be greedyHostSteveC [support]: is anyone willing to give up the other 1k?TheRealMT: any4 is just 1kBKiCe: IM NOT TRYING TO BE GREEDYBKiCe: i am happy playing for itTheRealMT: not life changingBKiCe: let's play cards if you guys aren' t happy with my demandsTheRealMT: 1k=one bad day at 10 20any4moore: one secondBKiCe: i got a baby's mama to worry aboutany4moore: or a really bad day at 50 cent/$1any4moore: ok fineTheRealMT: yesssssssssssany4moore: but only because i suck at cardsTheRealMT: tytytytytytytytyany4moore: if i didnt suck so bad i would play for itBKiCe: ok i'm gettin 22kany4moore: so you lucked out BKBKiCe: i'm not trying to luck out jesusTheRealMT: hes best player hereBKiCe: i am happy playing for it manHostSteveC [support]: ok - let me restate the deal as I understand itBKiCe: if you feel you're getting shafted say no and let's play...HostSteveC [support]: BK $22,000any4moore: im poor, i need the extra 3 K guaranteedHostSteveC [support]: TheReal $23000HostSteveC [support]: any4 $19000TheRealMT: i agreeBKiCe: are we playing for anything?HostSteveC [support]: leaving the extra $283 to play for?BKiCe: YESTheRealMT: sureTheRealMT: ballinBKiCe: i would like to donate $100 from my prize to the prize poolHostSteveC [support]: ok - can I get an "I agree" to all of that>HostSteveC [support]: ?BKiCe: so can i have 22,900 and we play for 383HostSteveC [support]: sureBKiCe: since everyone feels like i'm cheating them out of everythingBKiCe: 21,900 i meanTheRealMT: i didnt say cheated, i know you made out like a banditTheRealMT: but im rich so i dont careany4moore: i agreeHostSteveC [support]: so...you all agree to the deal?TheRealMT: agreeBKiCe: i agreeany4moore: sure wish i didnt suck at cardsHostSteveC [support]: ok - that's everyoneHostSteveC [support]: done deal. Well played all!BKiCe: THANKS STEVECHostSteveC [support]: sit in, and we'll finish up for $383 and TLBsBKiCe: you're the bestTheRealMT: thanks hostdonkBKiCe: i beg your pardonTheRealMT: gl playin for 380 donksHostSteveC [support]: funny guyTheRealMT: playin, thanks for the help

I want to go to the BK school of negotiating. He's about to get slightly less $ than 1st.
And then donates 100 to play for....lmao

HostSteveC [support]: leaving the extra $283 to play for?LOL... how does bkice get 1000$ less then the CL with 2x his stack ahaha wowwwwww what a deal

BKiCe: i would like to donate $100 from my prize to the prize poolHostSteveC [support]: ok - can I get an "I agree" to all of that>HostSteveC [support]: ?BKiCe: so can i have 22,900 and we play for 383HostSteveC [support]: sureBKiCe: since everyone feels like i'm cheating them out of everything]I like your style, sir.