Daniel Is A Genious For Making Stacked

Not only will he make money from the sales that the game has, Daniel has also planted the seed for future generations of poker players. Young kids aren't old enough to play anywhere for real money and maybe might not even know enough to play with their friends, but now they can learn playing stacked. It doesn't have to be just kids either. Granted some of these people might end up being alright, but some of them won't, and either way there are going to be more fish in the poker pool someday! And some of that money will end up going to Daniel, and hopefully some to all of us as well :club:

I'm gettin ready to go out and get a haircut. About time...I'm getting sick of people giving me crap about how long it is. Then, I'm going to meet with a "financial planner" who is going to tell me how build "wealth". Hmmm...we'll see. I'll let you all know how this went when I get back in a couple hours.I'm probably getting a footlong turkey from Subway for lunch. On Wheat bread, with Pepperjack cheese. I'll put on lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo, mustard, and the spices, and a few jalepeno peppers. I'll go with the combo, with the Blue Sun Chips and a Rasberry Iced Tea. Sounds delicious, can't wait. I'll eat it in my White Kia Sedona minivan rental car on the way back to my house. Later!

honestly i thought the game was crap, graphics went great, and didnt like how it ran.....although with your point in mind, that WPT game with Mike Sexton looks good..havnt had a chance to play it yet...but it looks alot better than stacked

I would have gone for the red sunchips, they're my fav. :club: As for the sub, I approve. I'm not really a fan of mustard on subs, but hey, we all have our preferences. I guess it goes w/ the turkey.Great Success!

I'm gettin ready to go out and get a haircut. About time...I'm getting sick of people giving me crap about how long it is. Then, I'm going to meet with a "financial planner" who is going to tell me how build "wealth". Hmmm...we'll see. I'll let you all know how this went when I get back in a couple hours.I'm probably getting a footlong turkey from Subway for lunch. On Wheat bread, with Pepperjack cheese. I'll put on lettuce, tomato, pickle, mayo, mustard, and the spices, and a few jalepeno peppers. I'll go with the combo, with the Blue Sun Chips and a Rasberry Iced Tea. Sounds delicious, can't wait. I'll eat it in my White Kia Sedona minivan rental car on the way back to my house. Later!
I love it. +1
I would have gone for the red sunchips, they're my fav. :club: As for the sub, I approve. I'm not really a fan of mustard on subs, but hey, we all have our preferences. I guess it goes w/ the turkey.Great Success!
Wow - what else can be said?
Have you ever tried the Honey Oat bread? It's to die for

Pre-wrapped sausages FTW. They have pre-wrapped sausages, but they don't have pre-wrapped bacon.And the game kinda blows. Min raise and everybody folds, bots go all in with any K or A, yay. Superior poker AI, my ***.

Pre-wrapped sausages FTW. They have pre-wrapped sausages, but they don't have pre-wrapped bacon.And the game kinda blows. Min raise and everybody folds, bots go all in with any K or A, yay. Superior poker AI, my ***.
The game might suck.. I don't know I've never played it, and probably never will. But any little thing that gets more people into the game is good. That's all I'm saying
Not only will he make money from the sales that the game has, Daniel has also planted the seed for future generations of poker players. Young kids aren't old enough to play anywhere for real money and maybe might not even know enough to play with their friends, but now they can learn playing stacked. It doesn't have to be just kids either. Granted some of these people might end up being alright, but some of them won't, and either way there are going to be more fish in the poker pool someday! And some of that money will end up going to Daniel, and hopefully some to all of us as well :club:
SWEET!!! PEPPERJACK CHEESE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD GET THAT AT SUBWAY!!!

Genius = Tyler talking his girlfriend into putting on the hot lingerie, agreeing to having her picture taken in it, posting it as his avatar on the internet and still, presumably, having a girlfriend. :D Don't think so?You try it! :club:

To be honest with that avatar you can post anything you want and ill agree with youeven though I still call bs about that being your gf. one more for proof

To be honest with that avatar you can post anything you want and ill agree with youeven though I still call bs about that being your gf. one more for proof
Seconded
honestly i thought the game was crap, graphics went great, and didnt like how it ran.....although with your point in mind, that WPT game with Mike Sexton looks good..havnt had a chance to play it yet...but it looks alot better than stacked
i bought it also but i don't think it is a great game. but i am glad i bought it to support Daniel :club:
Seconded
I've been down this road on other message boards... they wanted full nakedness. After long and hard debate, I decided I wasn't gonna do it because do I really want other guys seeing my gf naked? The avatar is more for me and her than anyone else. Cause I waste so much damn time on these boards, at least I can let her know I'm thinking of her while I do so. Makes her happy.Plus I didn't take any other pictures that night after we starting drinking champaigne and whatnot. If I do get any more perhaps I'll postn8613173_6568442_4458.jpgprobably not what you're looking for, but one of my fav senior pics. Laying down with flowers in the hairI'm very lucky to have met/worked up the guts to ask her to do something in that crappy anthropology class
You know how I know YOU'RE not a genius? You spelled genius incorrectly.
I am the worst speller ever, I'll be the first to admit it... I can't spell for a damn... good catch
I am the worst speller ever, I'll be the first to admit it... I can't spell for a damn... good catch
Heh, yeah I try not to be TOO annoying pointing out spelling mistakes, but that one was pretty funny. Kinda like when somebody says 'Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?'
Heh, yeah I try not to be TOO annoying pointing out spelling mistakes, but that one was pretty funny. Kinda like when somebody says 'Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?'
actually I appreciate it.. I probably will never mispell that again. I don't want to give away that I'm not a genius right away