The Unofficial Wish List Thread

I know the stickied post from admin has people putting their input in, but that also has many subjects of discussion, so I'd like to start a thread reserved just for "what the new FCP Site/Software should include":I've only played Ongame and Pokerstars, but here are what I think are the best features of each:From Stars:- Resizable tables- Longer blind levels in tourneys- Nice information screens on the tournament, shows up automatically. (It would be nicer if you could click your name in the player list and have the highlight follow you automatically).- Slider increases bets in multiples of blinds and gives your total bet, not the amount you want to add (Ongame is semi-random slider, and adds to your blinds)- Ability to change your position on the table (a must for multi-tabling)- Hand history window is slick beyond slick, just steal it.- Observer chat: I'm torn on this, I think overall it's nice.From Ongame:- Lobby layout and sort order within the various sections- Easy to follow action on tables, without all the flashing on Stars (Your eye follows movement, so only flash at the current action, unlike Stars, which has lagging "flash-behind". This is my number one pet peeve with them.)- Can check fold after you act, as in "fold to any bet" but before anyone else does, then it's reset if nobody bets and you see another card. Mostly only matters for multi-tabling.- Easy to find if I registered for a tournament, and to find it in the list- Your own cards show up in chat box so you can scroll back (if you don't feel like going to hand history).- Software censors naughtiest words in chat (my son watches me play, and I don't like him to see me swear :club: )From another non-FCP Ongame site:- A tournament series to buy into with player points, with all games represented and big prizes at the end. The site I was at had the top 100 players from the tournament series play off for a $10,000+ WPT tournament trip. (Top 50 or 25 may be more interesting).Additionally, from neither:- Deeper stacks/better structure. The more the better.- Ability to user player points for tournament entries instead of merchandise. And not just big tournaments, but tourney's at all levels.- A way for players to chop without admin intervention (does any site have this? It may be too difficult). Not that I ever make it that far in a tournament, but I think some people would like it.And let's hope FCP keeps their great promotions like Golf With Daniel and the Protege.Others have requested Mac compatible, which I don't care about but seems like a good idea. Also, the vouchers/transfers thing seems like a good idea in a close-knit community like FCP.To the players: whatever we get from FCP, give it a chance. It takes a couple weeks to really get a feel for a new site.

a perfect site, IMO from seeing most sites first hand would have this:Pokerstars LobbyPokerstars Tourney StructurePokerstars Resizeable TablesPokerstars HORSE Cash GamesUB's Pineapple and 2-7 GamesUB's Player Points Cash GamesPrima's RakebackFulltilt's AvatarsFulltilt's Token SatellitesFulltilt's HORSE TourneysOngame's 5 Card DrawTribeca's BadugiComeOutPoker's Friendly Service and Players [sw]Thats basically all i guess, would be a perfect sitePatrick

No site offers uncapped NL games where you can buy in for any amount you want. Also FCP crew if you're reading this pleeeease keep the f1 f2 f3 hot keys...those are so vital when playing. Also I love having my statistics on for my session in the chat box, please leave that option in. My list would consist of:- Hot Keys- Statistics- Avatar Selection- Screen Resizing- The ability to move your seats position at the table (a la Full Tilt)- Ability to create private tables

My biggest wish:Fewer morons pushing with K5 on a J high board (no five) sucking out on me (when I make a great read to call the push with TT) with a river K.****ing donkey push. Yes, I'm bitter.

My biggest wish:Fewer morons pushing with K5 on a J high board (no five) sucking on me (when I make a great read to call the push with TT) with a river K.****ing donkey push. Yes, I'm bitter.
FYP

Much of the above but the deal breaker for me is simple:A way to deposit that doesn't involve Neteller or faxing copies of drivers license, etc.I can't use Neteller (and apparently a lo of us won't be able to at some point) and don't want to go through the hassle that was involved with depositing via another method.

Something so simply that I absolutely loved on PartyPoker: on the tournament lobby you can type out a player's name and it will go to the corresponding name...that should be so easy to include and doesn't have any drawbacksAlso, in rebuy tournaments, automatic rebuys

Since I was so disappointed with FCP's software the first time I deposited that I didn't play there I'll give it a shot.Things I would like to see in the new FCP software.1. Resizable tables. This is a must for any site that wants to be competitive; playing with bulky tables that cover up tables from other sites is just too annoying.2. Tournament lobbies that actually contain all relevant information in one spot. The old tournament lobbies sucked...having to go to the website to see rankings is ridiculous. 3. A tournament tab that shows basic information which can be viewed easily from the table (a la the 'info' tab on stars).4. Better hand histories that can be seen from your table.5. Deeper regular tourney structure and more 'deep stack' tourneys, and bigger rebuys. The old structure played like a turbo, something closer to Full Tilt or Stars would be nice. 6. Satellites into non-FCP events (WPT, WSOP, Ect).7. Mixed games, razz.

uncapped PL and NL games.
Oh my this would be heaven. I dont really see it happening though.
Since I was so disappointed with FCP's software the first time I deposited that I didn't play there I'll give it a shot.Things I would like to see in the new FCP software.1. Resizable tables. This is a must for any site that wants to be competitive; playing with bulky tables that cover up tables from other sites is just too annoying.2. Tournament lobbies that actually contain all relevant information in one spot. The old tournament lobbies sucked...having to go to the website to see rankings is ridiculous. 3. A tournament tab that shows basic information which can be viewed easily from the table (a la the 'info' tab on stars).4. Better hand histories that can be seen from your table.5. Deeper regular tourney structure and more 'deep stack' tourneys, and bigger rebuys. The old structure played like a turbo, something closer to Full Tilt or Stars would be nice. 6. Satellites into non-FCP events (WPT, WSOP, Ect).7. Mixed games, razz.
Yea pretty much FCP was horrid.
No site offers uncapped NL games where you can buy in for any amount you want. Also FCP crew if you're reading this pleeeease keep the f1 f2 f3 hot keys...those are so vital when playing. Also I love having my statistics on for my session in the chat box, please leave that option in. My list would consist of:- Hot Keys- Statistics- Avatar Selection- Screen Resizing- The ability to move your seats position at the table (a la Full Tilt)- Ability to create private tables
UB does, or did.

How about a real history of stats?Mostly stats about every tourney you entered and what place you came in. Cool to see every once in awhile. If you really want to get crazy, how about a built in PokerTracker feature?I like having Avatars, gives some personality to each player and sometimes you can get a read on someone just from the avatar.Here's a new idea....Random bounties on top players, makes it more challenging for those players and allows those of us who are not as good to make some money just by knocking some guy out.Something similar to pkr.com (<-- this site is unique, wouldn't put money in there but good for a laugh) where once in awhile you can say something to your opponnet without typing.A constant note of where Daniel (or any members of the FCP team - right now Daniel is the team) is playing when he is playing and Daniel's history of playing on the site.A site that caters to the multi-table nuts but also caters to the little guy. (i.e. Pokerstars).Being a skin, we won't likely see any of the above, but we can dream....

everytime u go in as the favorite you come out as the favorite
I think you're looking for a game of chess.
a perfect site, IMO from seeing most sites first hand would have this:Pokerstars LobbyPokerstars Tourney StructurePokerstars Resizeable TablesPokerstars HORSE Cash GamesUB's Pineapple and 2-7 GamesUB's Player Points Cash GamesPrima's RakebackFulltilt's AvatarsFulltilt's Token SatellitesFulltilt's HORSE TourneysOngame's 5 Card DrawTribeca's BadugiComeOutPoker's Friendly Service and Players [sw]Thats basically all i guess, would be a perfect sitePatrick
Pretty good list. I'd add Party's store...nobody has (or had) a better store for spending frequent flyer points.

I know these are not original, but I wanted to add my $.021. Hot keys2. Hot keys3. The great customer service of the FCP team.4. Ability to use points earned for tourney tickets (or better yet, convert them to cash, similar to a rakeback system for frequent players)5. Tourneys for those of us who play micro limits (in a variety of games, not jus hold 'em)6. Lobby chat as well as table chat7. Easy-to-read cards8. Micro limit games for all types of games (not just hold'em)9. Player and table search capability10. Did I say "hot keys?" I've spent so much time on computers over the years that I have overuse injuries and arthritis in my hands, particularly in my right-hand fingers. I need to be able to switch hands and use a variety of different "input mechanics" to ease the stress on my fingers by spreading it around to both hands. The function keys on the old FCP were a Godsend.llou

Ok I'll add my 2 euro-cents.First off I play 4 diffrent sites. On 3 of them I never ever disconnect because the line I use is very stable and fast. Guess On what site i do disconnect 3 or 4 times a night?Hand History like Poker Stars would be awesome.Mabey the lobby can be more detailed with information about tourneys.But one thing does not have to change, and thats the very good customer support.