Headline On Chicago News Tonight

"Online gambling, how they lure you in, then leave you broke. The addiction, and the cure, tonight at 9"Background: Video of a Party Poker tableIt's not going to get better, is it?

"Online gambling, how they lure you in, then leave you broke. The addiction, and the cure, tonight at 9"Background: Video of a Party Poker tableIt's not going to get better, is it?
Bastards !! All lies I tell you !! All lies !!
Haha I will try and catch this.
Is this why you are posting such scathing replies tonight? I thought you had Carnation Instant Bitch for dinner!!!
Is this why you are posting such scathing replies tonight? I thought you had Carnation Instant ***** for dinner!!!
Yea, kinda. Nothing pisses me off more than media propoganda bullshit.

That is so ridiculous. If anything, online sites have a vested interest in making sure you DON'T go broke. In the worst case scenario, online sites don't care how you do personally, but in no case are they actually rooting for you to go broke. But you all knew that =(.

i swear the newcaster who came up with this story and bill frist went busto on party like 5 times they tried to ruin the game for everybody after they went on life tilt. i'm sure there are people who have lost so much money online that if they were/are a senator they would try to get online poker banned..02

New article (written by the AP, so take it with a grain of salt...):http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/gambling_politics"GOP May've overplayed gambling bill hand"From the article:"I've been a loyal Republican for over 30 years, and I'm quitting the party I once loved," said Jim Henry, 55, who lives outside San Francisco. "Not because of the Mark Foley scandal or Middle East policy. But because the Republican Party wants to stop me from what I love to do: play poker over the Internet."

Nope!The Cubs will suck next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that and the year.....oh hell you already know that, now don't you??? :club::D
This thread contains the most gay inuendo I have seen this week that doesn't involve RonMex or Royal.Good job fellas.
Well, Tom and I have had some "sessions"