Premium Hand That Has Cost You The Most Money

QQ has now cost me over 5k, most of which has come the past 2 months. In the 11 times ive been dealt QQ, i only one with it once in money games, and in tournamentsMy most profitable hand has been Jack-medium 7-10

Your sample is almost definitely too small to matter.
this is just in the past 2 months, in the past QQ has defintely killed me. Ive been bitching about QQ for over 2 years now

that's easy...it's deuces...i mean, it DESTROYS the 2nd best hand in poker in AKo, so i always push with it and pray that they have AK, but i lose most of hte time. what gives? **** pokerstars!

Seriously, KK has owned me in October, busted out of 4 tournies with it. But anyways, it's just short term deviations from the mean. It's not like I'm going to start folding KK prelfop first in...looool

AK (and 88...which ironically was the next day in the TOC. back to back hands at the FT on the bubble cost me like 60% of my stack with that oneweeeeeeeee)final table of the GSOP 1k event...life tilt for me.- Jordan

Go write the great American novel.Name that reference!
Go Cure Cancer!Go Gators.The University of Florida is in Gainesville, the Gator Nation is everywhere.Half-black, half asian, Gator Nation.BTW, I am about to be suspended for a semester most likely. Woohooo.
go gators indeed!
Yes Sir.. GO GATORS! Just thought i would let you GAOTR fans out there know that the D. is in good hands... There is a middle Linebacker (True Freshman) waiting in the wings.... 6'4" 235 lbs.... Brandon Spikes from my former high school Crest High School... Consenus 1st Team All American... Check him out. He is off the CHAIN!Crestfan28

This month it's been KK. AINEC.Had it cracked twice just tonight on the Stars 150+12 - First vs A6d AIPF, then against 77.KK is the devil.