• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty stoked right now, today i hit my goal for the month and am up 3109.xx, my goal was 3k. whats even better, is i have 1.5k in cash in my hand right now, im going to vegas tomorrow w/ this girl i've been talking to with my best friend and her slutty friend. so i plan on some sick **** going down. hopefully i'll have some pics. 10k roll here i come. later mother****ers

pretty stoked right now, today i hit my goal for the month and am up 3109.xx, my goal was 3k. whats even better, is i have 1.5k in cash in my hand right now, im going to vegas tomorrow w/ this girl i've been talking to with my best friend and her slutty friend. so i plan on some sick **** going down. hopefully i'll have some pics. 10k roll here i come. later mother****ers
couldn't happen to a nicer pecker.
Sort of an update...Rakeback from october was retarded.I calculated that i should be collecting 820, and i was paid $1,500.Up about $4,200 this month so far and ive only put about 30 solid hours in.Well, more if you include the 100k i just played in. Cashed for $362 by just barely making the bubble.
When did you get your rakeback? Im still waiting for my october payment :club:

They sent me an email:

Hi Paul,Thank you for your email.They were supposed to make payments by the 15th, but have now stated that payments will be made by Tuesday evening. We sincerely apologize on their behalf for the delay.
Hope I do get it tomorrow :club:
16 in 10 days, that is crazy. Good luck.
Thanks mate.They just removed the credit limit for last year students so i can pick as many classes as i want.Its so sick.

It's hard to believe considering how many bad plays I see there and how many players absolutely will not fold ace high to save their lives, but I'm starting to think that I'm really not a winning player at the 30/60 game on Stars. 11,000 hands now, and I'm running at -0.9 BB/100. Had another -125 BB session last night, playing mostly at that level, and I'm really frustrated right now. For the month so far, I'm down $5,600 that I can track, and a little bit more if you include Bodog and live play. This is the point in time where I'd usually give up on LHE for a while and move to a new game, but I really don't know what else I'd play.From what I've seen, the NL games on Stars are a rock garden, and they don't even offer 15/30 or 20/40 Stud. 10/20 feels too small, but I really can't afford to play 30/60 right now. Are the PLO games any good? I haven't played that in a while, but it is a game I'm pretty confident in my skills at. I'll probably just keep grinding away the 10/20 and 15/30 LHE games for a while, but I'm really damn frustrated right now.

It's hard to believe considering how many bad plays I see there and how many players absolutely will not fold ace high to save their lives, but I'm starting to think that I'm really not a winning player at the 30/60 game on Stars. 11,000 hands now, and I'm running at -0.9 BB/100. Had another -125 BB session last night, playing mostly at that level, and I'm really frustrated right now. For the month so far, I'm down $5,600 that I can track, and a little bit more if you include Bodog and live play. This is the point in time where I'd usually give up on LHE for a while and move to a new game, but I really don't know what else I'd play.From what I've seen, the NL games on Stars are a rock garden, and they don't even offer 15/30 or 20/40 Stud. 10/20 feels too small, but I really can't afford to play 30/60 right now. Are the PLO games any good? I haven't played that in a while, but it is a game I'm pretty confident in my skills at. I'll probably just keep grinding away the 10/20 and 15/30 LHE games for a while, but I'm really damn frustrated right now.
Why not try nlhe on Bodog?
Couldn't you just be running badly?
Couldn't you just be running badly?
Yeah I could be and I think that's a big part of it. I'm just saying that it looks like I'm a very marginal winner in the game at best, and most likely a break-even player. If I'm down after 11,000 hands, I just don't see it being a very profitable venture for me until I improve my game.As far as playing on Bodog, I'm looking at it again right now, and I'm thinking I might have to put more time playing there. I'm playing a little 0.5/1 PLO right now just to get the hang of the game again, and the play's even worse than I imagined it would be. If it's anywhere near like this in the higher games, I might have to go back to playing that at least part-time.I'm not really ready to give up on LHE yet, as I feel like I've improved my game quite a bit, and I've been a pretty solid winner at the 15/30 games, but this is good as a change of pace.
Yeah I could be and I think that's a big part of it. I'm just saying that it looks like I'm a very marginal winner in the game at best, and most likely a break-even player. If I'm down after 11,000 hands, I just don't see it being a very profitable venture for me until I improve my game.As far as playing on Bodog, I'm looking at it again right now, and I'm thinking I might have to put more time playing there. I'm playing a little 0.5/1 PLO right now just to get the hang of the game again, and the play's even worse than I imagined it would be. If it's anywhere near like this in the higher games, I might have to go back to playing that at least part-time.I'm not really ready to give up on LHE yet, as I feel like I've improved my game quite a bit, and I've been a pretty solid winner at the 15/30 games, but this is good as a change of pace.
stars has good PLO games for the most part.bodog has a sick 1k plo game but i wouldn't recommend playing that till you have a solid roll.- Jordan

Been funding my MTT addiction (which paid off nicely for a while) with 2/3 SHNLHE the past couple weeks. Nearing my BR goal ($12k) for getting back into 20/40 SHLHE.

Been funding my MTT addiction (which paid off nicely for a while) with 2/3 SHNLHE the past couple weeks. Nearing my BR goal ($12k) for getting back into 20/40 SHLHE.
Don't do it. Seriously.If you're winning at NL and MTTs why would you even consider playing SHLHE again? That game is the most frustrating thing ever.
Best poker day winning wise of my life.(i think)Made 7kMonday to Monday period ended up being +21,500 so that sure was fun.Head back home tomorow so no poker till sunday.Current Br: 27350 :club:
you play on Stars?hide from Search?love to rail you?