this is correct fold yes? I have a donkey friend who bet me five dollars most people on here would say you cant ever fold the "nuts"Full Tilt Poker Game #1163997852: Table Relate (6 max) - $1/$2 - Pot Limit Omaha - 0:15:53 ET - 2006/10/29Seat 2: valdiman2 ($78.75)Seat 3: tymster ($134.55)Seat 5: CaneBrain888 ($380.05)Seat 6: Syphilis Kid ($59.20)CaneBrain888 posts the small blind of $1Syphilis Kid posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to CaneBrain888 [6h 2d 7s Ad]valdiman2 calls $2tymster calls $2CaneBrain888 calls $1Syphilis Kid checks*** FLOP *** [9c 8c 5s]CaneBrain888 bets $8Syphilis Kid raises to $32valdiman2 raises to $76.75, and is all inaceofspades321 sits downaceofspades321 adds $80tymster has 15 seconds left to acttymster calls $76.75CaneBrain888: woweeeeCaneBrain888 foldsSyphilis Kid calls $25.20, and is all invaldiman2 shows [9d 5c 7d 9s]tymster shows [8h Tc 8d Qc]Syphilis Kid shows [7h 2h 6c Ts]*** TURN *** [9c 8c 5s] [4s]*** RIVER *** [9c 8c 5s 4s] [4h]valdiman2 shows a full house, Nines full of Fourstymster shows a full house, Eights full of Foursvaldiman2 wins the side pot ($39.10) with a full house, Nines full of FoursSyphilis Kid shows a straight, Nine highvaldiman2 wins the main pot ($185.60) with a full house, Nines full of FoursSyphilis Kid is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $226.70 Main pot $187.60. Side pot $39.10. | Rake $2Board: [9c 8c 5s 4s 4h]Seat 2: valdiman2 showed [9d 5c 7d 9s] and won ($224.70) with a full house, Nines full of FoursSeat 3: tymster showed [8h Tc 8d Qc] and lost with a full house, Eights full of FoursSeat 5: CaneBrain888 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 6: Syphilis Kid (big blind) showed [7h 2h 6c Ts] and lost with a straight, Nine high

not that my opinion matters :club: Standard fold I think with no redraws.
i dont know much about omaha but yeah it looks ok

Well first of all you shouldn't post the results of the hand. But yeah, that's a pretty standard fold. You could well be against a set and a flush draw and a higher straight draw, or a flush draw and 2 pair from one player and a made straight and the higher straight draw from the other. You're likely looking at half the pot, and that's only if you don't get outdrawn.

this is correct fold yes? I have a donkey friend who bet me five dollars most people on here would say you cant ever fold the "nuts"
-you can't ever fold the nutsnow your friend owes you five dollars

Absolutley correct fold. I make this play all the time. You lead at the pot, you get reaised and reraised. ALthough you are the overall favorite to win the had against one oponenet, but against 3 you are only 23.86% to tie and 0% to win. You were rigght and I think you owe each of us who said $.25.

would anyone call if Dealt to CaneBrain888 [10h Jd 7s Ad]*** FLOP *** [9c 8c 7s]same action.
the strength of your straight here makes a big difference. i'd run it through against a set and flush draw, since i don't know enough about omaha odds. with that much action, you may well be getting only half the pot even if you are good though, so by no means is it an easy call.i also call, but ISAO