Fun Game - Putt Putt

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoiler warning i guess. here is the walkthrough on each hole:1. just get it in, shouldnt have to explain2. see #13. see #14. hold at the top, and aim for the 3rd dot from the bottom on about the sixth ? set of dots which dont have dots on the very bottom. so its like the 12th set of dots overall.5. just get on the very left top, and aim to the up right, just beyond the bar, so that it banks once.6. hold on the very left, about a quarter of the way up, and aim for the closest wall leftwards and up, but maybe a half inch lower. this will make it bank 3 times, then go off to the right and bank in.7. see #18. hold in the very middle, and aim right near the hole, except up and maybe an inch to the right. so, over the top wall, but just barely.9. just shoot for the middle of the chute, fairly hard, itll go straight in.10. bank it off the upper right wall such that it banks off to the left and then in.11. the second from furthest dot on your aim is the "flame" for the "candle."12. the middle wall is actually easy to slide down. just aim for that and go straight down.13. for this, i hold at the top maybe 5/6 to the right. i bank it off the right wall so that it goes through the right hole, off the back and into the hole.14. aim as far as about the third "stair", and aim in a straight line to the hole, (this is placing on the upper left), but move to the right so that you're about halfway between straight to hole and straight up.15. not quite sure, i place it on lower left and bank it off the right wall, then left wall, then right into the hole, or off rightmost wall into it.16. i place on bottom left, and try to aim for the wall perpindicular to the ending of the first top wall, it'll bounce a few times and then go in.17. place in the very middle except a little bit too the right, and then aim backwards such that the cursor is right in the middle of the sixth stone from left. itll bounce hella and go in.18. i hold the third from farthest dot at the left wall straight across from the middle bar. it'll bounce off the wall and go straight into the hole.okay thats my guide. take my advice cause i've gotten 18 before.

21, with a 3 on #8 and 2 on 16. I'm obsessed.In answer to the windmill question. Place your ball in the upper left corner. Aim into the right tunnel with about as much an angle as you can get. Pull back as far as you can. Hit and pray. If you get the angle just right, it will go in.

19, with a 2 on #8. Don't know how to do screenshot. Did document it with a picture. When I finally get an 18, I'll retire.
you know how you can see the texture repeating on the green, makes the little lines? Well, on 8, put the ball in the lower right hand corner, and then starting from the hole, count 7 of those lines to the right, aim hole high at that line, and it will go in every time... if it doesnt, try line 6 and 8...8we3.png
you know how you can see the texture repeating on the green, makes the little lines? Well, on 8, put the ball in the lower right hand corner, and then starting from the hole, count 7 of those lines to the right, aim hole high at that line, and it will go in every time... if it doesnt, try line 6 and 8...8we3.png
I can't seem to get enough power to go all the way. I think I'll stick with the ninja game.

I just got a hole in one on 8, and not the way Zsta said to do it. Place the ball on the lower left of the starting area, and aim behind you, to the upper right corner, almost all the way up the back wall but not quite. Pull back and hit it as hard as you can and it has plenty of juice to get there, but not too much that it'll skip over the hole.I just got a 22..my lowest score so far. That was with a 2 on a couple holes that can easily have a 1. The only hole I havent figured out yet is 17.

havent laughed that hard in a while nh
I actually got my ball stuck on (or in) one of the rails on #8 today. Was going to play it out for fun, but gave up after about 50 tries.edit: oops, was trying to quote wandigo on his 27 on hole 8.
spoiler warning i guess. here is the walkthrough on each hole:1. just get it in, shouldnt have to explain2. see #13. see #14. hold at the top, and aim for the 3rd dot from the bottom on about the sixth ? set of dots which dont have dots on the very bottom. so its like the 12th set of dots overall.5. just get on the very left top, and aim to the up right, just beyond the bar, so that it banks once.6. hold on the very left, about a quarter of the way up, and aim for the closest wall leftwards and up, but maybe a half inch lower. this will make it bank 3 times, then go off to the right and bank in.7. see #18. hold in the very middle, and aim right near the hole, except up and maybe an inch to the right. so, over the top wall, but just barely.9. just shoot for the middle of the chute, fairly hard, itll go straight in.10. bank it off the upper right wall such that it banks off to the left and then in.11. the second from furthest dot on your aim is the "flame" for the "candle."12. the middle wall is actually easy to slide down. just aim for that and go straight down.13. for this, i hold at the top maybe 5/6 to the right. i bank it off the right wall so that it goes through the right hole, off the back and into the hole.14. aim as far as about the third "stair", and aim in a straight line to the hole, (this is placing on the upper left), but move to the right so that you're about halfway between straight to hole and straight up.15. not quite sure, i place it on lower left and bank it off the right wall, then left wall, then right into the hole, or off rightmost wall into it.16. i place on bottom left, and try to aim for the wall perpindicular to the ending of the first top wall, it'll bounce a few times and then go in.17. place in the very middle except a little bit too the right, and then aim backwards such that the cursor is right in the middle of the sixth stone from left. itll bounce hella and go in.18. i hold the third from farthest dot at the left wall straight across from the middle bar. it'll bounce off the wall and go straight into the hole.okay thats my guide. take my advice cause i've gotten 18 before.
Thanks for the tips, but I still can't get #4 and 11 and it's really starting to piss me off. More help PLEASE!!!!!

11 shouldnt be a problem. the second from farthest dot needs to be just above the middle crossbar, maybe like an eighth inch. it should bounce off the back wall, off the lower part of the bar, off the back wall again, then off the wall below and to the right of the hole, then maybe off the wall to the left of the hole and in, or just straight in without last ricochet.4 is hard. place the ball at the top, and out the most towards the hole. then count twelve little columns of dots to the right on that little slope. got it? now aim just above the third dot from the bottom. you should shoot, it should go off the back wall, off the other wall, off the back wall again, then down off the little bar, then off the left wall, then off the back wall, then down below the bar, off the left wall, the bottom wall, and into the hole!good ruck.

• 4 weeks later...
zsta2k6, Thanks for the tip on #8. Works like a charm.
thanks for all the tips, this game can be dam addicting. could anyone explain how to get a hole in one on 17, i tried following the tip posted earlier but it keeps rimming in and out of the chute and i'm not sure what to do, thanks.