Of course. What, you like dummies that pollute the forum boards with 3rd grade writing skills? No thank you sir.DUH! How the hell do you think forums are run? People with low post counts are just sooo not cool. Build it up that post count, kiddoAgain, duh. Do you think people would want people with 3 posts on here to dictate "funny" and run the strat section? FCP would go busto and baby jesus would cry.Unless you like Clay Aiken, I don't see how you wouldn't know WHY guys like girls as avatars...Mr Aiken, is it you?-Justin
Forgot a few things there buddy.1. Remember only the real "cool" guys on here are the Super Daniel Fan Club Members in which you must have at least 10,000 posts minimum.2. Write whatever you feel. The geniuses on here will flame you no matter what, unless of course you fall under the rule 1 guidelines.3. If you post on here you are the greatest player in the world, of course bearing in mind rule one. Somehow the special people with 1 million posts find time to play poker between their spell-checking and search for the ultimate av.4. Always remember, Daniel is god, and thou shall not smite god, lest he incur the wrath of the Danielites.

Hello newb,If you can't play the game, don't flame.If you finish before you begin, you'll never win.Follow the 30/30 rule and one day you may be cool.The above example is guaranteed to get you flamed.Don't try this at home.Welcome to the forums.P.S. Listen to Actuary and do whatever he says :club:

Hello newb,If you can't play the game, don't flame.If you finish before you begin, you'll never win.Follow the 30/30 rule and one day you may be cool.The above example is guaranteed to get you flamed.Don't try this at home.Welcome to the forums.P.S. Listen to Actuary and do whatever he says :club:
I just had serious flashbacks of Rydell High
I never got a welcome party when I came to the forum.... But then I noticed I didnt have a flashy avatar, so with no further ado...SEND HIM OUT ON A STRECHER!
Flashy?
Dimiti brings flash and grace to the poker table.
Careful dude, you're on the way to seriously getting flamed for posts like this.belated welcomings :club:
Dimiti brings flash and grace to the poker table.
Either this quote was meant to be a joke, and I am not laughing. Or you're the biggest moron in the world, and I AM laughing. So which is it, am I laughing or not?
Either this quote was mean to be a joke, and I am not laughing. Or you're the biggest moron in the world, and I AM laughing. So which is it, am I laughing or not?
See OP, I tried to warn you but did you do anything about it .... NONow you are just going to have to deal with the other flames that will ensue.I think you may be laughing JMoney :club:

If you don't know exactly what You're talking about, please, refrain from using the reply button.Other than that, welcome!You'll learn a lot if you just read, apply, and be patient. Some of the veterans on here can use some abnormal tactics to get their point across.This is probably the best quote for you;"Grow thick skin"QFMFT! <Go to the poker forum glossary to find acronyms you don't understand>

Do you guys ever jump up out of bed in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and scream oh **** he was kidding?! Ill return the joke avatar to a hot babe I'll never touch nor see to remind people how damn straight I am pronto.Op, classic example is my joke post right there haha.

Do you guys ever jump up out of bed in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and scream oh **** he was kidding?! Ill return the joke avatar to a hot babe I'll never touch nor see to remind people how damn straight I am pronto.
Ok, so then, you put a picture of someone that you WILL touch? You want to touch Dmitri Nobles? I like sexy woman, you like Dmitri Nobles, its all good man. Go with what you like. Keep it up. I think your Nobles avatar reminds people of how "straight" YOU are.
I insult your generic, dying to fit in avatar so you come up with a gay joke saying I like men because I jokingly put Dimitri as my avatar? Do you realize how imature you just sounded haha.I feel a your mom joke coming next... wait for it....
"Generic?" - Hmm...My picture is of Adriana Lima, the hottest woman on this planet, I don't even know of any other FCP'er with an avatar of her. I didn't randomly choose the sluttiest picture of a random girl, I have always thought she was hot. STRIKE ONE."Dying to fit in?" - No. Your terrible attempt at making a "joke" with Dmitiri Nobles as your avatar is whats sad. Nice try though....STEEEERIKE TWO!And saying I am "immature," but actually spelling the word wrong...STRIKE THREE, YERRRRRRROUT!Oh yeah..........................................................................your mom.
"Generic?" - Hmm...My picture is of Adriana Lima, the hottest woman on this planet, I don't even know of any other FCP'er with an avatar of her. I didn't randomly choose the sluttiest picture of a random girl, I have always thought she was hot. STRIKE ONE."Dying to fit in?" - No. Your terrible attempt at making a "joke" with Dmitiri Nobles as your avatar is whats sad. Nice try though....STEEEERIKE TWO!And saying I am "immature," but actually spelling the word wrong...STRIKE THREE, YERRRRRRROUT!Oh yeah..........................................................................your mom.
NH sir :club:
Ripptide?
My thoughts exactly

Haha ok put your shirt back on and calm down. Number one I made a joke, making fun of the morons like you who will flame anyone for no reason, and I didnt have a avatar so I made a joke on the situation and you call me the moron, proving the point haha. Moving on yea I type fast and dont spell check my posts, I guess I am a moron oh wait.... "Either this quote was mean to be a joke" OMGOMG am I supposed to say pwned here? I cant remember cause I forgot to make fun of you earlier for it... cant remeber why I didnt... oh because its a keyboard, sometimes you hit the wrong key and dont notice.The best part is you trying to explain why that chick is your avatar... completly missing the point even if it kicked you in the balls with a frozen boot. Im literally posting back just to see your round about comebacks that just prove how ironic this thread is. The OP is told morons like you will come around and flame for no reason, make fun of him if he doesnt have a straight as **** avatar or some pop culture refrence signature, or if he spells a word wrong hahaha. The others can feel free to agree with you , I mean your right you do have more posts then me. I should pick up the pace, and multiwindow post like online!I think this is where you ask me how big my bankroll is or challenge to me play headsup.

Haha ok put your shirt back on and calm down. Number one I made a joke, making fun of the morons like you who will flame anyone for no reason, and I didnt have a avatar so I made a joke on the situation and you call me the moron, proving the point haha. Moving on yea I type fast and dont spell check my posts, I guess I am a moron oh wait.... "Either this quote was mean to be a joke" OMGOMG am I supposed to say pwned here? I cant remember cause I forgot to make fun of you earlier for it... cant remeber why I didnt... oh because its a keyboard, sometimes you hit the wrong key and dont notice.The best part is you trying to explain why that chick is your avatar... completly missing the point even if it kicked you in the balls with a frozen boot. Im literally posting back just to see your round about comebacks that just prove how ironic this thread is. The OP is told morons like you will come around and flame for no reason, make fun of him if he doesnt have a straight as **** avatar or some pop culture refrence signature, or if he spells a word wrong hahaha. The others can feel free to agree with you , I mean your right you do have more posts then me. I should pick up the pace, and multiwindow post like online!I think this is where you ask me how big my bankroll is or challenge to me play headsup.
Is there something wrong with you? Are you mentally "challenged?" I did what I did, ON PURPOSE, aka, INTENTIONALLY, aka, WILLINGLY AND KNOWINGLY, as a "joke." People told OP he would get flamed and then I flamed him as a joke...But then I got Nobles waltzing in beating me into the thread like he had an A7 off suit. Calm down, relax, take a breather. Make sure you know what you're saying. Pwned.
I think you may be laughing JMoney :club:
I think so too.

I kinda feel bad now, I read some of your other posts, mainly ones of you flaming peoples spelling mistakes, even taking the time to correct their entire posts for some reason. I feel like I punched the retarded kid or something because no where in my post did I say anything about you flaming the OP, and your response covered nothing I said, mainly because you must not be able to find a runaround for making spelling mistakes yourself or you posting 90 times a day. Anyways Ill stop cause after reading your other posts I realize im not the only one laughing.

I kinda feel bad now, I read some of your other posts, mainly ones of you flaming peoples spelling mistakes, even taking the time to correct their entire posts for some reason. I feel like I punched the retarded kid or something because no where in my post did I say anything about you flaming the OP, and your response covered nothing I said, mainly because you must not be able to find a runaround for making spelling mistakes yourself or you posting 90 times a day. Anyways Ill stop cause after reading your other posts I realize im not the only one laughing.
:club:
Quiet there sonny. When adults are typing, you need keep quiet.
FYP.You post here so much I think you're forgetting this is a message board and not a party or typical social gathering.