Gilbertology just won the 50+4 Long Kiss Goodnight tourney on FCP. 1st prize payout was $1242.Unfortonuately, troyomac had to settle for the 2nd place prize of $828.
I have not played against Gilbert as far as I know, but I had the pleasure of having Troyomac on my left in a little tourney last week. He was on top of me every time I raised. Came away impressed with his game, so kudos from me, and congrats to you both.Mark
I have not played against Gilbert as far as I know, but I had the pleasure of having Troyomac on my left in a little tourney last week. He was on top of me every time I raised. Came away impressed with his game, so kudos from me, and congrats to you both.Mark
Thanks a lot Mark :club: I don't want people respecting my game too much though, I'm definately no Smasharoo, Astros, or Markysals. ( If your name's not here and it belongs here, I'm drunk and sorry I missed you).
Thanks a lot Mark :club: I don't want people respecting my game too much though, I'm definately no Smasharoo, Astros, or Markysals Vatche. ( If your name's not here and it belongs here, I'm drunk and sorry I missed you).
once you learn how to go busto withn the 1st 2 hands of a tourny 3 tournies in a row back to back to back, you'll be at my level.
That's kind of a shytty payout for a $50 multi. How many players? Do they really blanket the payouts?
Thats what I was thinking, why so low? I got over $1000 for my $30 multi win last week. I guess LKG has a lower turnout and a flat payout structure.But congrats Gilby! You are having a good week.

Congrats to both of you. FCP represent!question Troy:How do you feel about spending 4+ hrs playing a tourney that pays less than one buyin at your normal ring game? Do you think you are losing money by doing this, or are you content with the risk/reward?

Congrats to both of you. FCP represent!question Troy:How do you feel about spending 4+ hrs playing a tourney that pays less than one buyin at your normal ring game? Do you think you are losing money by doing this, or are you content with the risk/reward?
My normal ring game is only 2/4. But It doesn't matter too much. Even though I would generally make a lot more money playing 4 hours in a ring game, I like playing tournies and they help keep me having fun. When you play the same game all the time, it burns you out, and makes you not want to play as much. Change is good.
Gilbertology just won the 50+4 Long Kiss Goodnight tourney on FCP. 1st prize payout was $1242.Unfortonuately, troyomac had to settle for the 2nd place prize of $828.
Second place should be something you are used to by now!ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

GG both of you!!! That's the way to represent!On a totally different note, has anyone noticed that this post has two pages of responses and Jmoney isn't one of them?Weird.