GG both of you!!! That's the way to represent!On a totally different note, has anyone noticed that this post has two pages of responses and Jmoney isn't one of them?Weird.
Hey! I'm here, what did I miss? :club: Sorry, I am getting back into the work force starting tomorrow, so you will be seeing a lot less of my posting...I know I know, you're going to miss my bad jokes, pictures, and me being the 1st to respond to every thread. :D Online poker is dying, and I need a job again, until I build a big enough roll to play 15-30 live AND having living expenses.
Hey! I'm here, what did I miss? :club: Sorry, I am getting back into the work force starting tomorrow, so you will be seeing a lot less of my posting...I know I know, you're going to miss my bad jokes, pictures, and me being the 1st to respond to every thread. :D Online poker is dying, and I need a job again, until I build a big enough roll to play 15-30 live AND having living expenses.
Oh good cuz I was afraid (hoping?) you got hit by a bus!! j/k :D GL with the 9 to 5