I was just wondering if anyone new what kind of results he had since they just finished taping season 3. I know that we will be able to see for ourselves in a few months, but I have been morbidly curious as to what kind of play he would have in a high stakes cash game.

Are you --by any chance-- related to the famed Fluffdog? I miss him.DARN! Now I am guilty of hijacking threads. In an attempt to smooth things out I add two things to my post:1) Jamie Gold sucks as a poker ambassador! 2) HSP is an awesome show.Those two comments mean that my post is exactly in line with this thread.
Good source, and how the HELL do you have more posts than me!11!!1
December 04Sept 06you keep this rate up you will be past me in like 3 months you sicko
Cause he is a moderator.....PWNED!!!!!
yea dont worry if he gets too close i already have plans to suspend his posting ability for a few months to see if his implodes.sw
yea dont worry if he gets too close i already have plans to suspend his posting ability for a few months to see if his implodes.sw
I thought I already told you that if you DID do that my head WOULD implode and then I would die and then you would be convicted of murder...or something. :club:
Cause he is a moderator.....PWNED!!!!!
ZOMG he is!? No way, I didn't know that! How the heck did you figure that out? Can I be a moderator?
matusow said that he played like every hand but counldn't say how he did
dang, almost had a successful thread hijack, but nooooooooo you gotta bring it back around.
I thought I already told you that if you DID do that my head WOULD implode and then I would die and then you would be convicted of murder...or something. :PZOMG he is!? No way, I didn't know that! How the heck did you figure that out? Can I be a moderator?
Now THAT is the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time!! :club:
On 2+2 someone said he came with 1 single buy in. Lost 60k of that with top pair vs AA against Doyle. Then had to nurse a short stack. I guess that doesn't mean he won or lost. Just that I heard about that 1 hand.
Doyle school Gold would be soooooo classic. I'll never delete it off my Tivo. just que it up when I need a laugh! Playing overrun tournament style in a high limit cash game....rofl.