Help Me Choose My New S/n Please!

I've never really liked my S/N because I made it like the 5th day after i started playing and I thought PP was super rigged. It's also really lame and not catchy.Anyway, with Party Poker going down in flames my screen name has served its full potential :club:. I know I can get a new name on UB, and might be able to on tilt...I'll email Lee and see if he gives me a chance to change it on stars.Anyway, I lack imagination for this type of sht therefor all my screennames have always been lame. My friend had a good s/n for me to use but I forgot what it was, so I need you guys to help me out, and give me some ideas. Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I've tried to have mine changed on Stars as well with no luck.But maybe LJonesSux? :club:
I'll just say that I'll quit playing, I've played way too much on stars for them not to do me a tiny tiny favor....if they still dont change it then I'll keep my screenname but put a new avatar that'll piss off Lee.

I like your screen names.PrtyPSux and HastoBRigged are deadly, IMO.If you were creative like me, you could go with JuanCarlos6668 or something...lolBut, since you aren't, I have no suggestions for you.

Stars really does need to allow you to change your handle, now that we're discussing it. BOYCOTT STARS!Oh wait, they're the only ones left. =/

i don't want anybody to cry foul, but i bet Prty can change his nick.
Well, I didn't know he was supernova status. Maybe PPsux can use the concierge service for 155000 fpp points to get it changed.FCPAINEC

MexicanLeprechaun.I've been trying to think about how to work in that giant horseshoe in your ass, but I'm not having any luck.And check your PMs.

LatinLocoLatinPassionElMasChingonlooooooooooooolHoldPlzISuckAtRacesYou could just keep it real and use your name like:JCAlvLazyJC CrazyJC <---this ones coolIf I think of anything else ill post.

LatinLocoElMasChingonlooooooooooooolHoldPlzISuckAtRacesYou could just keep it real and use your name like:JCAlvLazyJC CrazyJC <---this ones coolIf I think of anything else ill post.
Lazy? Why, because he's mexi? Stereotyping RACIST!
Lazy? Why, because he's mexi? Stereotyping RACIST!
LOL nah, first rhyming word that popped in my head. But for the record I'm hispanic so even if I did imply that I could pull it off cause we cool like that. Comprende? :club: