Urgent: Please Stop Saying Frankly In Your Blogs Daniel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel has had a lot of silly requests for shoutouts recently.he decided to pick a name at random as "Shoutout of the month"this months winner happened to be Frank Lee
:club:
I seldom read those ... BUT ... you certainly wouldn't be the first to "criticize" ??? If that's what your first reaction is doing ... My fabulous works of art :D postings shaqoverhand.jpg28,000 plus 15,000 Views And CountingSome people say they don't like pictures, animations.Me, I'm SoCô¿ôL Bob.I have always agreed Pictures are Worth A Thousand WordsMoving pictures are worth more.freethrowshaqbarry.gifImagine the
? 30 frames per second? Plus SoundSome people do continue to express they don't "like" some things about my postings. I'm working on it :D My postings probably do include "a sales pitch" ... I've also been"accused" of that a lot. For me, it's probably because a part of me is, tries, does do "sales" work of all kinds ... including the "sale" of "ideas."That can be very inconvenient, for some. Look up the definition in http://www.webster.com/dictionary/sellSchitt !!!So anyway, if it is displeasure you're expressing ... why did you repeat by quoting the entire posting ? P.S. Have you heard of the positive criticism sandwich? Very tasty So :club: If not displeasure ... then nevermind.THANKSbig3.gifAs.gifAh.gifbig3.gif
How long does it take you to make these??
wtf is socoolbob like retarded or something?
No worse so than someone who would create a name solely to post something silly and trivial and to just pick on someone's diction and means of talking...oh wait...yeah, guess you answered your own question....
How long does it take you to make these??
Certainly not "that" long.Remember, I am multi-tasking.Making video, editing video, copying video, playing poker, posting, searching, talking on the phone.Frankly :club: , the significant thing is that the postingand it's message will Last A Lot Longertriangle.gifProbably Foreverbig3.gifAs.gifAh.gifbig3.gif
Certainly not "that" long.Remember, I am multi-tasking.Making video, editing video, copying video, playing poker, posting, searching, talking on the phone.Frankly :club: , the significant thing is that the postingand it's message will Last A Lot Longertriangle.gifProbably Foreverbig3.gifAs.gifAh.gifbig3.gif
Frankly, it seems like it would take forever

Probably not if you did it repetitively ... It's "Quite SoCô¿ôL Bob"bassethounds.gifTakes a lot, lot, lot, lot longer to play a Sit N GoWhich I'm doing right now, while waiting for a Tournament to start.

Frankly, Mr. Shankly, this position I've heldIt pays my way, and it corrodes my soulI want to leave, you will not miss meI want to go down in musical history

Frankly, cookie mine.
I don't know why, but this made me laugh histarically.
Pot, meet kettle.
Then while I was still laughing, I read this, and laughed even harder.
Daniel has had a lot of silly requests for shoutouts recently.he decided to pick a name at random as "Shoutout of the month"this months winner happened to be Frank Lee
That was just pure gold, I was crying by this point.
how long does it take you to poop?roughly that long.
This wasn't really THAT funny, but I was laughing so hard anyway, that I just kept laughing at this. Then zsta's quote, was just too much. Frankly, this thread is amazing! :club:
When I met him my wife and I had bets on how much he would say frankly. It's just him. I have the same issue with the word ridiculous- for some reason, it is numero uno in my vocabulary.
In high school, my calc teacher used to say the word 'ok' a lot, so my friends and I would spend the days counting how many times he said it. His record in one class period, which is I think 47 minutes long, was 103 times.Mark
I think, therefore, that you will LOVE this video? :club: Having watched it, what do you have in your pants now ? :icon_dance:Remember, you can send it to anyone just by clicking on share.
I don't know why, but this made me laugh histarically. Then while I was still laughing, I read this, and laughed even harder.That was just pure gold, I was crying by this point.This wasn't really THAT funny, but I was laughing so hard anyway, that I just kept laughing at this. Then zsta's quote, was just too much. Frankly, this thread is amazing! :D
How about you just switch to "Surely" instead of "Frankly"? It might take awhile for some people to notice and we could make bets on how many you get away with before someone starts to complain. lol
Shirley that would work? Huh?Shirley works for the phone company? doesn't she?Is there still a "phone" company?Shirley she's a Super Star? :DAs.gifAh.gifbig3.gif:D