Official Bruins Thread

I just woke up to see a very exciting last 12 minutes. Not sure if St. Louis' last goal should have counted or not, but it was close. Nice effort from the Blues to not give up down 2 late.
thats bullshit way of saying..What the **** is wrong with this ****ing team blowing a 2 goal lead to ST ****ING LOUIS with just over a minute..**** THEM
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

thats bullshit way of saying..What the **** is wrong with this ****ing team blowing a 2 goal lead to ST ****ING LOUIS with just over a minute..**** THEM
Did you think the goal should have counted? Also what's wrong with them is one of the Bruins got greedy and took a bad shot at the empty net instead of passing it to a wide open (best player on the team) Krejci who would have had a better look at it. (I forget who it was though).
Did you think the goal should have counted? Also what's wrong with them is one of the Bruins got greedy and took a bad shot at the empty net instead of passing it to a wide open (best player on the team) Krejci who would have had a better look at it. (I forget who it was though).
I actually didnt see it..I am just tilting over the loss of a sure win...
wheeler took the shot and missed, then krejci got denied by jackmanit looked to me like backes' goal shouldn't have counted, but then again, I can't say the replays I saw were obvious enough. terrible beat for the bruins.

The goal was definitely close and I think they went with the call on the ice as I don't think the video was conclusive so they couldn't overturn the ref's call.

EklundThe Anonymous Hockey Blogger • RSS • Archive • Bio I have spent the last week trying to figure this out. David Krejci. How the hell isn't this guy in AT LEAST the Young Stars Game? I am baffled. I kept thinking that there must be a reason. He's hurt. He doesn't qualify. He is a figment of my imagination. He is invisible. Finally, we at hockeybuzz contacted the Bruins and were told that he was never asked. That is confirmed. That is a travesty and baffling.Let's see. Lets look at the NHL top 20 in scoring.1 Malkin2 Crosby3 Ovechkin4 Datsyuk5 Getzlaf6 Savard7 Parise8 Thornton9 Elias10 Iginla11 David Krejci 12 Carter13 Marleau14 Kovalchuk15 Daniel Sedin16 Backstrom17 Hossa18 Doan19 St. Louis20 Mike RichardsWait....what?How about +/-?David Krejci is the 4th best in the NHL at a Plus 25If there was a "Sophomore of the Year Award," David Krejci would be running away with it.The argument can be made that the All-Star Game is a game for "The Players with the Star Power" and I get that. In fact I support it to a degree. So Kessel gets in and David Krejci does not. Ok. I suppose.The argument can be made that the Bruins already have a ton of players going. OK, they do. But when Milan Lucic with 26 points, exactly HALF the points of David Krejci, was named to the Young Stars Team I was thinking..."What?" Then when Lucic was injured and couldn't play I thought, "OK, finally we will get the NHL's 11th leading scorer. The Top NHL scorer among all player his age and younger." Surely it is ok to replace a Bruin with a far better Bruin, right?Wrong.Instead he was replaced by a fine young player from Chicago, David Bolland. Nothing against the kid at all, but his 25 points this year again aren't as good as David Krejci's 52.Seriously, someone tell me I am missing something here. I need to know that I, and the Boston Bruins themselves are missing something.The Sophomore Roster is full of talent.Backstrom, Dubinsky, Letang, Little, Raymond, Setoguchi, Staal...Yet ahead of all of them in production is David Krejci. And not to mention that the Bruins are a hell of a story this season. It is all baffling...David Krejci, we are sorry!

lol wow, I didn't even realize he wasn't in the YS game. He definitely should be.I hope he gets exactly 94 points this season, since it'll be so awesome to win my bet with Ray by half a point. :club:

lol wow, I didn't even realize he wasn't in the YS game. He definitely should be.I hope he gets exactly 94 points this season, since it'll be so awesome to win my bet with Ray by half a point. :club:
Want to buy out yet?

Looking at the Bruins recent schedule, and upcoming schedule, wtf is with all the afternoon games? It's ****ing ridiculous, I'm like never up before 1pm, they had/have 4 1:00 pm games this month, next month 2 1:00's, a 2:00, and a 5:00, 2 1:00's the next month and 2 3:00's. Then a 1:00, 4:00, and 5:00 in April. It's really inconsistant, and I've already missed 2 games this year because I didn't even know they were on so early, soo frustrating.

Looking at the Bruins recent schedule, and upcoming schedule, wtf is with all the afternoon games? It's ****ing ridiculous, I'm like never up before 1pm, they had/have 4 1:00 pm games this month, next month 2 1:00's, a 2:00, and a 5:00, 2 1:00's the next month and 2 3:00's. Then a 1:00, 4:00, and 5:00 in April. It's really inconsistant, and I've already missed 2 games this year because I didn't even know they were on so early, soo frustrating.
The Bruins share a rink/floor/arena with the Boston Celtics, whether this is part of the reason I do not know.
The Bruins share a rink/floor/arena with the Boston Celtics, whether this is part of the reason I do not know.
A lot of NHL teams do.

*quietly gets back on the bandwagon* When the Bruins traded Joe Thornton I renounced them because I thought their current ownership would never do what it takes to put a true cup contender on the ice. Now that they have one, I have a right to root for them, right? It's not like I ever rooted for a different team. I'll never claim to be their biggest fan or anything, and they'll always be 4th in my heart behind the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics, but I think its ok for me to be happy for their current success and start watching them again.

*quietly gets back on the bandwagon* When the Bruins traded Joe Thornton I renounced them because I thought their current ownership would never do what it takes to put a true cup contender on the ice. Now that they have one, I have a right to root for them, right? It's not like I ever rooted for a different team. I'll never claim to be their biggest fan or anything, and they'll always be 4th in my heart behind the Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics, but I think its ok for me to be happy for their current success and start watching them again.
Typical..wher've you been, we've been great all year!

Earlier in the year I criticized Ryder for being lazy and not really a good player. Well since then he's really come around and played fairly well for Boston. He's good at skating with the puck, and has a great shot, and some nifty moves. He can be a selfish player at times and not pass the puck very often, but he's become a part of this team. I'm sad to report he's out indefinately with a broken face.

I was steaming pretty bad at the start of this game, since I got a PVR today from Rogers and hooked it up (barely, I suck at electronics stuff). I was watching stuff fine though, and then I flicked it to TSN for the game, and it was all snowy half the time and flicking on and off to a black screen. I had no clue why TSN was screwing up and other channels weren't, so I called my dad to see if it was TSN but it was working fine for him. I finally checked all the wires, and I could turn the cable wire just a little bit and tightened up and it's working fine now so I'm happy!Also, Looooooooooooooooooooooch!

• 2 weeks later...