Official Bruins Thread

If only, :(Serge, I know it's not your fault. I wish I would have known the stats before after the game, but I think Boston's only beat the Wild once in like 9 games now.*Edited
The Wild match up very well against Boston because Minnesota is very good at clogging up the middle of the ice and Boston's attack is based on charging into the offensive zone through the middle.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Well Kessel got snubbed from the all star game, but Savard and Thomas will suit up. I hope they pound Ottawa tonight, and come out angry from last game.
Isn't Chara in too? I have a feeling Kessel will be in next year's and probably a lot more in his career.B's need to get back on track tonight.. a home game against Ottawa should be a cure, but games aren't won based on paper, so let's hope to see a great effort tonight!
Isn't Chara in too? I have a feeling Kessel will be in next year's and probably a lot more in his career.B's need to get back on track tonight.. a home game against Ottawa should be a cure, but games aren't won based on paper, so let's hope to see a great effort tonight!
Yeah big Z will be there too, Bruins are well represented.

Good start early. On a side note, saw the P-Bruins again in Manchester last night. They lost in overtime but Scott Mellanby was there doing some scouting for the St. Louis organization, as Scott was a long time Panther, that made me giddy.

Good start early. On a side note, saw the P-Bruins again in Manchester last night. They lost in overtime but Scott Mellanby was there doing some scouting for the St. Louis organization, as Scott was a long time Panther, that made me giddy.
A plastic rat signed by Mellanby would be awesome.
I've seena nywhere from 3 weeks to 9.
that makes more sense..the article said at LEAST a week ...Tough blow for the Bruins

Mono varies on a case by case basis and only Kessel can know when he's ready to step back on the ice. It could very well be a week-ish that he'll be out, for all we know he's just minorly exhausted and breaking out in a rash. 9 weeks is a joke, that won't happen.

It says Kessel out a week...How can you have MONO and be out a week only?
The way the article makes it sound to me, is that when a player is put on injured reserve, he must remain there for a week. I don't think the author is estimating how long kessel will be out, rather how long a player has to sit out when being placed on the IR.

Ugh, I was pretty upset that I didn't get to see the Bruins/Habs game. A few guys went with me and Zach to the ESPN zone at New York New York so we could watch some hockey games, but they decided not to show the Bruins game :club: We all had bets on Pittsburgh though so we enjoyed that game.

The way the article makes it sound to me, is that when a player is put on injured reserve, he must remain there for a week. I don't think the author is estimating how long kessel will be out, rather how long a player has to sit out when being placed on the IR.
Yes a player must remain on IR a minimum of 7 days. It can be retroactive to the last game he played.

anyone watching the game..Why did Legace get pulled right away..Injury or just because a poor goal, or he has reservations for an inauguration party?

anyone watching the game..Why did Legace get pulled right away..Injury or just because a poor goal, or he has reservations for an inauguration party?
I just woke up to see a very exciting last 12 minutes. Not sure if St. Louis' last goal should have counted or not, but it was close. Nice effort from the Blues to not give up down 2 late.