Official Bruins Thread

Ha I'm not a big Hnidy fan truth be told...hopefully he plays big for us tonight though!Almost game time, I'm pumped, LET'S GO B'S!!!!!
Me and my son are pumped..Its hilarious, he sees the Habs and he goes " Look dad, its the bad team. We dont like them"WeeeeeeeeeeeeeLets go Bruins..Lets go RAY
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

weee.........2-0..Carey Price working on 5 losses in a row in the playoffs..This is almost as good as watching the Leafs in the playoffs..ALMOST

weeeeeee....CAREEEEYYYYYYYYYYY>>>>CAREEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY....YOU SUCK..Lets go for 8 boys..Savard is awesome

This was his rookie season and he played pretty great for us. He's going to be unreal in the future!
Inside FCHL joke... someone picked up Hunwick -- when he was totally off of everybody's radar.
Inside FCHL joke... someone picked up Hunwick -- when he was totally off of everybody's radar.
Oh ok :)Caaarey caaarey caaarey!What a blowout, this is so much fun! Boston looks absolutely fantastic tonight!

BOSTON, MA – The Boston Bruins announced that defenseman Matt Hunwick underwent successful surgery this afternoon at Massachusetts General Hospital to remove his spleen (splenectomy). The surgery was performed by Dr. David Berger. Hunwick is expected to make a full recovery. It is believed that Hunwick suffered the injury during the second period of Thursday night’s game against Montreal.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI love this...one more for the brooms, NA NA NA NA NA NA NA ****ING NA....WEEEEEEEEEE

Is there any way to watch this game online anywhere? It ****ing sucks to live in California and not be able to see ANY of the Bruins playoff games.I really want to see those ****ing pos Montreal fans get whats coming to them.