55 members have voted

1. 1. Is he...

• On drugs?
    • Taking a creative writting class?
    • Losing his mind?
    • Crytically telling us lori's pregnat?
    • all of the above

Seriously, very wierd stuff lately..
Since you didn't put a choice for "None of the above" I didn't vote.Seems to me like Daniel's going back to doing a blog about himself, not just poker. What's wrong with that??The whole idea of a blog is to tell people about the daily goings-on in your life, and he's doing that. Letting us in on the inner workings of the man himself.I for one applaud Daniel. There's 20 bazillion places you can read about poker, but only one where you can read about Daniel.Go get 'em Daniel. Keep up the good work!! I'll keep reading.Edited to add: I do wish you could make the blog more often, but with all the other demands on your time and everyone's need to actually have a life, I understand.I used to do a weekly article for a sprint car racing bulletin board, but ended up cutting that back to once a month. We all have things we need to do, and things we want to do in addition....it's called life. No worries for me about once a month blogs; just makes the anticipation that much greater.
Since you didn't put a choice for "None of the above" I didn't vote.Seems to me like Daniel's going back to doing a blog about himself, not just poker. What's wrong with that??The whole idea of a blog is to tell people about the daily goings-on in your life, and he's doing that. Letting us in on the inner workings of the man himself.I for one applaud Daniel. There's 20 bazillion places you can read about poker, but only one where you can read about Daniel.Go get 'em Daniel. Keep up the good work!! I'll keep reading.
Dude stop sucking up. DN is my boy also but you have to admit that since he dropped 1mil in a session he has seemed alittle off

It is code. He is giving us lessons through the posts. Didn't you get the decoder email? Opps, my bad, pay no attention to what I just posted. I will self-destruct in 3 2 1 :club:

In the 4th option of this poll did you mean "Cryptically telling us that Lori is pregnant" and not crytically?I think taking some spelling and grammar classes would be +EV for you.Just sayin. :D

The poll is about the poem post, not the blog.Next we need a poll on reading comnprehension and spelling.Crytically?
Hey! How did you sneak that in there before me??? :club:
I don't think he's talking about his blogs. But rather the random, semi-poetic, ramblings his been posting in the forums.Maybe its stress?
Ding ding ding, not talking about his blogs, if I'd meant blogs, I'd have said "Blogs"
In the 4th option of this poll did you mean "Cryptically telling us that Lori is pregnant" and not crytically?I think taking some spelling and grammar classes would be +EV for you.Just sayin. :icon_doh:Hey! How did you sneak that in there before me??? :club:
I did mean cryptically, and why would I take a class like that, thats what " spell check" was invented for..
Maybe he's bored and gets enjoyment out of the frenzy of analysis his posts puts his followers in...
I think you might be right -- but I voted "all of the above" because I didn't want to fovor one response over another.I can't resist a poll. So not answering was not an option.
I think you might be right -- but I voted "all of the above" because I didn't want to fovor one response over another.I can't resist a poll. So not answering was not an option.
I understood the poll, but my post was saying that his blog has been about himself. I would think we can assume his posts also follow that genre now. It's not all Poker, all the time; it's about the greater experiences.The only one on drugs are those who think there's something wrong with his posts. Read between the lines, embrace what he's saying. I.E. get a clue!!!!
I understood the poll, but my post was saying that his blog has been about himself. I would think we can assume his posts also follow that genre now. It's not all Poker, all the time; it's about the greater experiences.The only one on drugs are those who think there's something wrong with his posts. Read between the lines, embrace what he's saying. I.E. get a clue!!!!
wow......You know what you should do? GO to your local community college, learn pottery, and then send DN a nice vase. I'm sure he'd love it.
wow......You know what you should do? GO to your local community college, learn pottery, and then send DN a nice vase. I'm sure he'd love it.
Ah yes....another keyboard commando with 4810 posts to his user name. I forgot, that gives you the power of sarcasm against which there is no defense. Why oh why did I dare to match wits with you, one of the self-proclaimed gods of the forum??? :club:
Ah yes....another keyboard commando with 4810 posts to his user name. I forgot, that gives you the power of sarcasm against which there is no defense. Why oh why did I dare to match wits with you, one of the self-proclaimed gods of the forum??? :club:
Who was being sarcastic, I think a nice vase would be a really thoughtful gift.

I wish the drug option was not on the poll. I know, it is a joke but since Daniel has been pretty outspoken about drugs, it sucks that it is on this poll. I wish you had the option of "none of the above" That would be my vote.

no voteall the choices were idiotic
as opposed to DN's latest posts, which are deep and artistic
I wish the drug option was not on the poll. I know, it is a joke but since Daniel has been pretty outspoken about drugs, it sucks that it is on this poll. I wish you had the option of "none of the above" That would be my vote.
sorry Mom... it was just a joke, I know DN's not on drugs, dispite his latest post's evidence to the contrary. But I didnt' feel a poll on the issue would be a fair one without "on drugs" as an option, since it's such an obivous thought when reading them. Witness many of the respondants to those thread saying things like "cocaine is a hell of a drug"None of the above isn't a funny option, so it was left off.