Every year there's going to be some idiot at the main event drawing negative attention.This year it's Eric Molina; a year ago it was shieky and matusow. then we had Matusow/raymer and Josh Arieh.Great entertainment is all I can say.Let's keep pounding on this kid. See if we can get him to come in and defend himself.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric,eric5cj1.jpgTouching boys in their special place on camera can be a lucrative career.scan2kn6.jpgIt's not fun when even the asian kids were taller than you in school, is it? Nice ears. :club:- Crash

Okay I finally go to watch his performance from Tuesday.1. Wow, as mentioned, there is always one guy, but this kid was over the top and wrong everytime he berated someone about their play.2. Now, sometimes its cool to have your parents there - like if I were there I'd fly mine out, but did anyone else think that shot of them on the bench at the end of the episode was him getting a lecture and probably grounded?3. Obviously mommy and daddy did something, he was one scared "little kid" the next day.4. As mentioned in other posts about ppl like this. He represents all of what is wrong with poker today.

It could be he WAS actually drunk like norman chad implied, he was slurring his words pretty good.
Wouldnt surprise me, I mean he DID just turn 21...if I was coherent for half that year, Im overstating myself :club:
It could be he WAS actually drunk like norman chad implied, he was slurring his words pretty good.
Okay - so seeing that there is scientific evidence supporting the theory that people are more truthful when they are drinking doesn't help his image cause. It only shows that is his true nature. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he acts like that when he plays with his home crew. He seems to be overcompensating for a lot of things. The boy looks like he has issues.
What a little EMO faggot. If I see him at next years WSOP i'm gonna donkey punch him in the ****ing head.
haha, busted either being gay, or just not knowing what a donkey punch is. Either way.........
villanova is actually home to 3rd most beautiful girls in the country. #1 is usc #2 is florida state. As for Molina... I actually haven't seen him play poker. I wonder if he's any good.
Can you back that up? Give me a link...
villanova is actually home to 3rd most beautiful girls in the country. #1 is usc #2 is florida state. As for Molina... I actually haven't seen him play poker. I wonder if he's any good.
In no particular order:Florida State Univ.Arizona State Univ.USCAnd I'll have to take your word on Villanova...never been there.
haha, busted either being gay, or just not knowing what a donkey punch is. Either way.........
I'm definitely not gay. LOL. I guess I meant that I would just simply knock him out if he pissed me off at one of my tables.