They briefly mentioned that she was the last woman in the field, but I think they should have holded on that statement until they checked to see if she had a penis. She may have looked like a hideous woman (which she is), but I think that it is just as likely that she is a man.

I knew when I logged on after watching that episode I would run into a post like this. :club:
I'll just wait for everyone here to post their pictures for the world to judge, and more importantly their girlfriend/wife's pictures so we can see the beauty queens they're with.Kathy Liebert's a public figure, this lady just entered a poker tournament and had the good fortune to do well and get on TV.
Are they still going on with the rise of DX again, if so did anybody else join DX? I had gotten back into lately when Shawn Michaels and HHH rejoined but stopped watching again.
wish they could bring back nWo, that would make start watching wrestling again.

I knew this thread would happen eventually, and I really didn't want to be the one to say it, but here goes. I'm actually pretty superficial in a lot of respects and I didn't find Sabyl Cohen to be attractive. But, bashing her looks on an internet forum is just wrong. She didn't do anything to deserve it, except play in a poker tournament and happen to do pretty well. Everyone should just lay off. In fact, if I were a mod I think I'd probably lock/delete this thread.