I Swear This Happened For Real

so me, my girlfriend and my buddy are playing a small 3 handed tournament. start with 1500, blinds are 5/10. Before I finish shuffling, my buddy says, "watch this, I'm gonna pull some Criss Angel shit on this hand", I go "ok bud, fucking retard" So i deal and fold on the button, he DOES NOT look at his cards, for sure, I was watching him, and raises to 30, my gf calls. flop comes 4 9 4. He still doesn't look and bets 50, my gf calls. Turn comes 10. He checks, my gf bets 50 he calls, still not looking at his cards. River comes K, he chekcs, my gf bets 300. He FINALLY looks at his cards, and says, I raise 1000. My gf goes, "what the fuck is this?" and calls with A4, my buddy turns over KK! He never looked at his cards until the river bet after SAYING he was gonna pull some Criss Angel shit and rivered a full house. I fucking hate that luckbox.

Ummmmmmm i think he just got lucky. He never actually called his hand........nothing Cris Angel about it. I've gone all in blind and caught aces before........kinda cool, but certainly not magic.

Ummmmmmm i think he just got lucky. He never actually called his hand........nothing Cris Angel about it. I've gone all in blind and caught aces before........kinda cool, but certainly not magic.
obviously, i just thought it was a fucked up story.
your friend seems like he was trying to have a little fun, is he actually any good at poker?what was the buy in?
5 bucks, he was for sure just having fun, just crazy how it ended up. he's not the worst player, he doesn't think he needs to learn anything about anything though, he just plays his cards. He's been getting really lucky lately, so he thinks he's really good.

I had tacos for lunch today :club:

You and I are not privilaged to that info i guess. I hate that some people know how and will not tell.But I don't blame them
Hint: It has something to do with size....no not the size (or lack there of) of your member but the font sizehere is an example: ass if you quote my response you'll see how it's done.ok I messed it up at first but got it fixed now. remeber to end the size.

I actually did that last night too.Well not really I was playing my friend who happens to suck at poker so i thought i would even it out by not looking at my hand unless he bet big at me. So anyway on the third hand of not looking i raise. he calls. Ak5 flop he bets I call. Turn he goes for 7x the big blind so i look at my cards and whadda ya know it's KK so i go all in and he folds.Yay me?!

playing in the dark can be fun, and is cool as a learning tool... it's interesting to see the action you get from players when you play in the dark.. over all -ev, but the learning is + ev, and possibly the action you can get later in the session..

Funny home game story. Somebody was dealing and one of my friends cards flashed face up for a second. It was noticed and I said I knew what it was."It's the jack of clubs right?"He just looks at me and flashes the Jack of clubs to the rest of the table.I laugh and say."Wow, I didn't even see that card, I saw the 2 of spades"And he proceeds to show that card to the rest of the table.I'm physic.

Hint: It has something to do with size....no not the size (or lack there of) of your member but the font sizehere is an example: ass if you quote my response you'll see how it's done.ok I messed it up at first but got it fixed now. remeber to end the size.
assassass**** I'm over itfuck

not really a big deal.The last home tournament i played in, i was heads-up with a buddy of mine who was really tired and had the work the next day. I had about a 1.5-1 chip advantage on him and he said screw it he was just going all-in blind. I look down at AQ and call him, he turns over Aces. Next hand he acts out of turn and goes all-in blind, i call him with JJ and he turns up KK. Needless to say i lost. It happens.

I stradled once in a kill 3/6 game (kill was on) and went blind in the hand and had pocket 10's apperently, flop came i hit top set (didn't know) and i was pumping it on every street, until the river when the 10 paired...haha i flipped up quads :club: tipped the dealer 50 bux and was happy...three way pot one guy mid set, me with top set and then a guy with bottom pair top kicker on the flop...everyone was stuckIra