Hey yall. I have been lurking around this site since it's inception and was actually a charter member but i forgot all my info and cant find it so i had to start a new name. Just wanted to say hello and i look forward to interacting with you assclowns. J/k (but not really) :club:

Hey yall. I have been lurking around this site since it's inception and was actually a charter member but i forgot all my info and cant find it so i had to start a new name. Just wanted to say hello and i look forward to interacting with you assclowns. J/k (but not really) :club:
Freakin foxwoodspro. go away. You ain't foolin anyone.
was actually a charter member but i forgot all my info and cant find it so i had to start a new name.
You need to contact someone immediately. Being a charter member is everything.
You need to contact someone immediately. Being a charter member is everything.
You are probably right but what the heck ya know? Never did anything back then but lurk so oh well no problems (but not really)
you really like the little emoticons, don't ya? how cute (not really)
hey, emoticons are cool! :angry:oh, and to the noob guy, jump off a cliff (really)
Yes i do enjoy using them when the situation calls for it. Thank you for acknowledging that (but not really)
just a quick piece of advice for you.the (but not really) thing is going to get real annoying real soon so you might want to consider changing it or not using it as much.
just a quick piece of advice for you.the (but not really) thing is going to get real annoying real soon so you might want to consider changing it or not using it as much.
i am only at your post sixhands and it's already annoying...