Hachem In Wsop

OK, who else got kinda mad when Hachem got rivered and said this is the story of my life. Even when I write it now I get pissed. The anouncer said something about that fact that he just won last year, I really wish someone on the table would have called him out and told him to STFU.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They portrayed Joe as a really nice guy last year (and maybe he is), but this year he seemed like the guy at the table you'd like to knockout.I know tv editing can make a guy look bad, but it seemed like he went from Dr. Jekyl to Mr. Hyde.

can I ask a favor? Before you ever post here again, please change that avatar...that is the worst thing I've ever seen.
Sorry the avatar stays but, you can go.
Ugh. Why do people have to be such douchebags when they're trying to fit into a community, just because it's online? You wouldn't act this way in real life, so hows about cutting it out and trying to be a human being for five minutes?

Hachem does seem a bit cocky, but then again if you were the reigning WSOP main event champ...wouldn't you be too ?I think he is a terrific ambassador for poker...certainly 1000 times better than this douchebag Jamie Gold

Hachem struck me as the guy who was getting frustrated by the fact that everyone was gunning for him. I think it's a reality that all former champs have to face - there will be people at the table who will desperately try to take you out. I haven't seen the latest WSOP eps but in the early ones he looked like he was steaming a bit.

I think Hachem was getting worn down and frustrated. He was a great WSOP champ and will continue to do good things for poker. A lot of things are changing about poker...just look at the couple of hands that they showed on Tom McVoy. The drunk guy sitting next to him and yelling was putting Tom over the edge. The WSOP ME is a mental marathon and everyone will have their good moments and bad.

can I ask a favor? Before you ever post here again, please change that avatar...that is the worst thing I've ever seen.
QFMFT
Are you two gay? Or do you just not comprehend the angle of the photo? It's a woman's a$$. Surprised? Maybe one day, you'll see one.
They portrayed Joe as a really nice guy last year (and maybe he is), but this year he seemed like the guy at the table you'd like to knockout.I know tv editing can make a guy look bad, but it seemed like he went from Dr. Jekyl to Mr. Hyde.
yeah i kinda agree with you.at first he seemed "aussie fair dinkum mate", and even when i met him in melbourne he seemed pretty level headed. but now he's doing the american thing and going to court about him not making enough money (which is pretty much what it is all about, but thats another episode).then again when your at the ME and there is all this pressure for you to fill the shoes again, getting rivered seems to me like it would probably wind you a bit.
sorry mate but that is a second vote for burning that avatar.
dont mistake arrogance for cockiness.i did however think it was funny when hachem said"get a life, you **** heads"about players that didnt sign autographs
cocky - Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kok-ee] –adjective, cockier, cockiest. arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited
Hachem struck me as the guy who was getting frustrated by the fact that everyone was gunning for him. I think it's a reality that all former champs have to face - there will be people at the table who will desperately try to take you out. I haven't seen the latest WSOP eps but in the early ones he looked like he was steaming a bit.
At least Robert Varkoni handles this with styleand buck teeth
Raise your hand if you're gay.
Sorry, champ - but if you think that avatar is even remotely attractive to a heterosexual male, then you need some serious help. I wouldn't even fukc that for practice.
Are you two gay? Or do you just not comprehend the angle of the photo? It's a woman's a$$. Surprised? Maybe one day, you'll see one.
Are you sure? I thought it was a close up of a hippo. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that is a hippo. IQCRASH's avatar is an azz.
Are you sure? I thought it was a close up of a hippo. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that is a hippo.
Please stop insulting innocent hippos.

I think Hachem came off really bad personally, but that's editing for you.Look, things in perspective, the WSOP is very intense and fatiguing (word?).It wears on you, no matter how good a player you are, it wears on you.Combine the pressure he faces with being reigning champ, and you are going to say some things you probably shouldn't say or come off sounding like a pompous ***. We all have. He is no different, he is human."Story of my life" though....yikes, that sounded really bad. lol.