Mike The Mouth Talking About The Lasw Suit And Dn

took out the observer chat part but you get the point. English not first language though.Mike Matusow: it measns everybody crys how horrible the structue is at finsaltalbes andhow they fk us but they allstillplay an dimnot lyaingany wpts tillthey change it Mike Matusow: i think the ones suing r correct but i think ther is no need for that right nowMike Matusow: i just think the routof line to comeinto ourtourn an dfilm 4hrs an dchage the structures jsut for the rtv show Mike Matusow: so we cna flip coins for millions of dollars Mike Matusow: im agist itMike Matusow: so what u play perfect for 5 day sget to finaland flip coins for allthe moneyMike Matusow: they just dont car a chit abou tus so they wont have meMike Matusow: they stilljuice us 300 a man tooMike Matusow: loljokethat isMike Matusow: nMike Matusow: they do ther jsut whoresMike Matusow: they allrMike Matusow: k im done now need to flcusMike Matusow: daniels a whore tooMike Matusow: cause they rrrrrrrwhoresssssSxMxF: wow

Here ya go. Using my Mike->English translator:Mike Matusow: It means everybody cries how horrible the structure is at final tables and how they **** us, but they all still play. I'm not playing any WPTs 'til they change it.Mike Matusow: I think the ones suing are correct, but I think there is no need for that right now.Mike Matusow: I just think they're out of line to come into our tournament and film for hours and then change the structures just for the TV show so we can flip coins for millions ofdollars.Mike Matusow: I'm against it.Mike Matusow: So what, you play perfect for 5 days to get to the final table and flip coins for all the money?Mike Matusow: They just don't give a **** about us. So they won't have me.Mike Matusow: They still juice us 300 a man too.Mike Matusow: What a joke that is.Mike Matusow: And they do; they're just whores.Mike Matusow: They all are.Mike Matusow: Okay, I'm done now; I need to focus on the game.Mike Matusow: Daniel's a whore too.Mike Matusow: 'cause they all are whores.

Here ya go. Using my Mike->English translator:Mike Matusow: It means everybody cries how horrible the structure is at final tables and how they **** us, but they all still play. I'm not plaiyng any WPTs 'til they change it.Mike Matusow: I think the ones suing are correct, but I think there is no need for that right now.Mike Matusow: I just think they're out of line to come into our tournament and film for hours and then change the structures just for the TV show so we can flip coins for millions ofdollars.Mike Matusow: I'm against it.Mike Matusow: So what, you play perfect for 5 days to get to the final table and flip coins for all the money?Mike Matusow: They just don't give a **** about us. So they won't have me.Mike Matusow: They still juice us 300 a man too.Mike Matusow: What a joke that is.Mike Matusow: And they do; they're just whores.Mike Matusow: They all are.Mike Matusow: Okay, I'm done now; I need to focus on the game.Mike Matusow: Daniel's a whore too.Mike Matusow: 'cause they all are whores.
Thanks Alex everything is more clear now. By reading what Mike was typing I thought he was talking about Finland for a second.
Isn't that like a freeroll for like $8 or something?
Haha.Since him and Daniel are friends I don't think the whore thing will offend him. lol and damn matusow sucks at typing.
VINCATION BABY! Aruba, I believe.
yeah aruba or the one @ atlantis in the bahamas bc i remember him wearing a hawain shirt (yeah i spelt that wrong)
I'm fairly certain that Mike types by slapping his penis against the keyboard. That was mind numbing.Edit; Although, honestly, who knows more about solid legal advice than Mike?
Mike is a bonehead on this issue and is clueless as to what is being fought. He keeps saying dumb things like, "Why should we play crappy structures and flip coins for millions?" Err... Mike, do you even have a clue as to what the players are suing for? They aren't suing for the poor structure, they are suing for other ridiculously stupid reasons.
Mike is a bonehead on this issue and is clueless as to what is being fought. He keeps saying dumb things like, "Why should we play crappy structures and flip coins for millions?" Err... Mike, do you even have a clue as to what the players are suing for? They aren't suing for the poor structure, they are suing for other ridiculously stupid reasons.
couldn't be said any better
Err..Apparently I need to work on my e-sarcasm. Again, I was joking. This WPT Lawsuit is going to continue to cause nothing but problems for the poker community as a *whole*. Don't bite the hand that feeds; don't look a gift horse in the mouth; karma ends up biting you in the ass.BTW; thank you for quoting my comment about Mike typing with his penis. That made me giggle like a school girl.