Official Fcppc Low Buyin Event Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I hope that notbad4agirl continues to play so bad.this league will be my victory if so.every 8 out of 10 hands was suckout
Round 1Donkeys: 1FCPers: 0boo!!j/k gg notbad4agirl...till we meet again! WHHHHHHAAAAAA-AAAA-AAA!

I've played with her before.. Very lucky and gets attached to crap hands very easily.By the time I got knocked out (which was just within 10mins), I had 1010 3 times and QQ once. Lost with all but the QQ.nice suckout jowest. :club:

I've played with her before.. Very lucky and gets attached to crap hands very easily.By the time I got knocked out (which was just within 10mins), I had 1010 3 times and QQ once. Lost with all but the QQ.nice suckout jowest. :club:
Match one is in the books, and the results are up on the website and belowMatch 1:1st: notbad4agirl2nd: ol'number73rd: Kei4th: jowest5th: Jadetiger6th: FlyingDonkey7th: donkslayer8th: Wandigo
omg I hope that notbad4agirl continues to play so bad.this league will be my victory if so.every 8 out of 10 hands was suckoutI like her
Round 1Donkeys: 1FCPers: 0boo!!j/k gg notbad4agirl...till we meet again! WHHHHHHAAAAAA-AAAA-AAA!
Dude, her 78 beat my AK. Fack.
You guys leave her alone, she rocks!Great job girl!
Glad to see last night's stuff worked well.However, I do not see any PM with a password for tonight. So hopefully that'll be soon, yes?
yes, it will be soon. Whatever you do, do not pm me for the password. That's what dna is here for.
if I remember correctly, she knocked me out on board of 543, I had 53 she had 84, she called my all-in, turned a 4 -- oh well, gg
Yeah that was rough. I was watching. I am happy for her but man those were some bad calls. I think the whole damn tourny didn't make it past the third round.I am glad I sucked out on Wandingo so early. I didn't want him to make any points that game. notbad4agirl's victory is awesome because that helps people like you and I have a better chance at making next round because 1st place points went to her.We will see. She now has a target on her back. That could work to her advantage.
Problems still occuring. What is going on with the private SnG's? 3 have been cancelled in the last hour.
FCP once again is having server issues. Currently, private tournaments are not working. We have 2 options, reschedule to wednesday, saturday, or sunday... or we can wait until 11:30 at the latest for it to correct itself. I'd rather do the latter unless someone cannot, in which case we will have to reschedule.
FCP once again is having server issues. Currently, private tournaments are not working. We have 2 options, reschedule to wednesday, saturday, or sunday... or we can wait until 11:30 at the latest for it to correct itself. I'd rather do the latter unless someone cannot, in which case we will have to reschedule.
Ok. Just PM'ed you. Any time after 11:30 wont work for me, have class in morning. Wednesday night after 8pm or Sunday after 8pm works for me if tonight doesn't work.
Alright, the match is postponed until 8pm est on Thursday. If this doesnt work for anyone, we can push it back to next week. Thanks.
Thursday will not work for me. Would be willing to switch with someone who plays on Friday for Thursday.
Alright, the match is postponed until 8pm est on Thursday. If this doesnt work for anyone, we can push it back to next week. Thanks.
Thursday would have worked for me, but 8pm, no way. Even 10 is tough for me to make. LA traffic is brutal. No chance at playing it tonight?
Thursday would have worked for me, but 8pm, no way. Even 10 is tough for me to make. LA traffic is brutal. No chance at playing it tonight?
nope. If enough people cant make it at 8, we can try to either do some swaps or move it to a different day.

Announcements