Official Fcppc Low Buyin Event Thread

nope. If enough people cant make it at 8, we can try to either do some swaps or move it to a different day.
OK. I can't make it at 8. Anyone want to swap Thurs at 10 for Thurs at 8? Especially since I see XX44466XX and Yoda there. I would love to beat those two.
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God was on my side tonight... I couldn't make it because I was helping old ladies across the street (as far as you know) and I was coming here to post about my ZERO on the first week... and low and behold... FCP SERVER ISSUES!! YES!! I've never been happier to be a part of the Ongame Network...Of course, this is also the very first time I've been happy with Ongame... but that a different story altogether.

OnGame is rigged..I just took everything off except enough to play in these SnG's. Call me back when they do rakeback.So it went down last night? I was playing cash games until like 11pm with no issue..

I can trade someone my friday night for their thursday night if they'd like. I won't be getting home Friday from work until REAL close to start time, so I'd prefer to play Thursday night anyways. Just let me know, thanks.

I can trade someone my friday night for their thursday night if they'd like. I won't be getting home Friday from work until REAL close to start time, so I'd prefer to play Thursday night anyways. Just let me know, thanks.
same with me, i say we should bump the start time 30 min

Good thing this isn't the HUL, or Sleuthis might have to disqualify everyone for nonsense.I'm in for my first match tomorrow whenever it is.

Would anyone like to make a side bet?I'd like to wager that Allie/BunnyFCP ends up with more points in the prelims vs any single opponent.anyone?
$33.It's on like Donkey Kong.
Would anyone like to make a side bet?I'd like to wager that Allie/BunnyFCP ends up with more points in the prelims vs any single opponent.anyone?
So if she comes in 2nd, I win, right? :club:
I'll take $20 on that action. I live nearby so a little accidental internet outage in her neighborhood would fix her wagon. Stalking is so fun.
I hope not seeing I can not make it. Just should make in the last match the tuesday after all the other matches end.
Since I was absent last night and not able to respond, we will be making up the match on a wednesday night at the normal match time (10pm est). I am going to aim for next wednesday if that works for everyone, if not, you can try to find somoene to switch with. I'd rather not mix weeks like that but we may not have much of a choice. I would do it the tuesday after all the other matches end, but that is already scheduled as the 2nd match in the round of 20.
i'll put $20 on myself against any one person.
Sorry freak, I don't know how you play and you haven't been around much, so no bet. no offense.
I'll take $20 on that action. I live nearby so a little accidental internet outage in her neighborhood would fix her wagon. Stalking is so fun.
You however have been around awhile and I DO know how you play.BET$20 please quote to confirm
Since I was absent last night and not able to respond, we will be making up the match on a wednesday night at the normal match time (10pm est). I am going to aim for next wednesday if that works for everyone, if not, you can try to find somoene to switch with. I'd rather not mix weeks like that but we may not have much of a choice. I would do it the tuesday after all the other matches end, but that is already scheduled as the 2nd match in the round of 20.
This works me. Thanks. Hope the private tournaments work then.
Ah, my Ace in the Hole...
Sorry freak, I don't know how you play and you haven't been around much, so no bet. no offense.
Chickenshit.With the emphasis on CHICKEN.
alright, whatever. guess it wasn't really an open challenge then. -shrug-
Yes, I should have made the challange for regular forum posters that I e-know and e-trust. Again, no offense ment.
Chickenshit.With the emphasis on CHICKEN.
Wanna arm wrestle?

Announcements