Official Fcppc Low Buyin Event Thread

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to play Wednesday and Friday this week... which is totally going to throw off my rhythm... of course.... I can dodge bullets.

would any of the following players in the thursday night game @ 10pm, like to switch me for my friday night game @ 10pm?canuckickstanwalter sobchekwandigoacesfull333flyingdonkeybearcanadafreak 2304i am not able to make the friday game at all. and if anyone other than wandigo or flying donkey switch with me, than i guess the two of them can get their just revenge on my horrible play, bad calls and in ability to let go of crappy hands. otherwise, i guess i will have to forfeit this match and settle with the 10 points i have now. :icon_biggrin:pm me if you can switch and i will let zsta2k6 know.

Hey Gary,SEND IT.
I thought it was points at the end of the prelims, not in a single match, but I could be wrong. Of course me taking a big fat zero doesn't help my cause much. :D Nice river for you Ben on that hand. :club::D:D

Hey all. I wont be at my computers until about half an hour before the match. I'm setting the matches up right now, and I'll be there a little later than normal. Matches are still starting at 10. Cya at 9:30

No pw info PM'd today? I tried what I thought should be correct (based on the last one), but it's a no go.
Why all the pw info pm requests?It's a real difficult algorithim to decipher the pw for each match, I know.Ask your Russian friends if you have any, the math geeks over there are pretty good.
Why all the pw info pm requests?It's a real difficult algorithim to decipher the pw for each match, I know.Ask your Russian friends if you have any, the math geeks over there are pretty good.
back, in lobby, need help, just ask
weird, here I thought we were making up our match from last week tonight! I even canceled some plans and my wife is going to yell at me... but hey, at least we can reschedule for a later date again.
it is tonight, just got internet back, match is up.

This is not good... I'm totally stuck away from home now, because I couldn't join the table 1/2 hour ago.that being said, I'm not upset with anyone in particular, just the situation. We all make plans and need this to happen as scheduled.

This is not good... I'm totally stuck away from home now, because I couldn't join the table 1/2 hour ago.that being said, I'm not upset with anyone in particular, just the situation. We all make plans and need this to happen as scheduled.
can you find a last minute sub?
can you find a last minute sub?
no... I'm in... but I might get divorced... no big deal. :club:
Suck out city baby!
Sloshr did suck you out pretty bad... but you were short stacked and the call didn't cost him much... don't worry, I got him back for you.
Sloshr did suck you out pretty bad... but you were short stacked and the call didn't cost him much... don't worry, I got him back for you.
Revenge match tonight brvheart and blazerp. See you guys there. I wonder if everyone will let me steal all the pots this time.

Announcements