• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the Asian team wins all the puzzle challenges!
And the African-American (god, I hate that term) group will win any athletic events. :DI bet the Caucasians get together and offer the Hispanics coconut juice in exchange for hard labor.

Reggie White: What I really like about the Asian team is that they can turn a cocoanut into a transistor radio. If they'd been stranded with the minnow, Gilligan would have been home by suppertime!

I'm a huge survivor fan, and I'm not sure what to think about the teams being separated by race. I heard that they have been criticized about not having enough of a racially diverse cast which is why they are doing this. I think the obvious reason they are doing this is to create controversy which will attract more viewers. Even though survivor is still a top show ratings wise, it doesn't have the same buzz that it used to have, and is probably why they are doing this whole race separation thing. I expect them to combine the teams anyways after 1 or 2 episodes like they did last season with the Old men/women Vs. the young men/women.

I will be interested to see how it turns out. Right now it looks like ingenious marketing has they are getting alot of free publicity with it being all over the news. :club:

Challenges in the upcoming year:Who has the biggest penis?(Asians gracefully bow out)Swim a mile!(Black people revolt)Avoid a DUI!(Latin Americans cringe)Who has the most culture?(Caucasians are ****ed)

Challenges in the upcoming year:Who has the biggest penis?(Asians gracefully bow out)Swim a mile!(Black people revolt)Avoid a DUI!(Latin Americans cringe)Who has the most culture?(Caucasians are ****ed)
Am I going to get banned for saying "lol"?
I expect them to combine the teams anyways after 1 or 2 episodes like they did last season with the Old men/women Vs. the young men/women.
They will have to like last season. It will be interesting to see if the members of each race will biuld an alliance with each other and keep it (after the first merge into two larger tribes) or not.

WEEK 2!First off I was pissed at the Latino team for throwing the challenge... it was obvious, hurtful, and to see somebody treated like that brings back memories of me getting my *** kicked in elementary school lol.... I was psyched to see the 2 women talk about voting Ozzy out, but at tribal council the guy who I felt bad for turned out to be crazy by saying that he loved the girl on the white team by just jokingly saying we love you. He is a joke and shot himself in the foot for that whole outburst at tribal, whether the 2 girls would have voted with him or not. It would have been entertaining if he stayed though so they could follow up on his love for that girl though.Anyways next week.... someone catches an octopus (hope someone gets hurt)... and Cao Boi tells some racist jokes (I think he's funny and his tribemates need to loosen up).