F C P Golf Tournamant ?

My goal is to sign up for golf lessons this year. I have to wait a month or two because this is the height of allergy season for me. There is no way I would be remotely good enough during this time frame but I could always tag along and be the beer girl. Would that be OK?

Sounds great! I'm interested. Would love a poker/golf trip (pretty much my dream trip) to Vegas.HEY DNA!!! Why don't you see if like the Oct. 4th (first oct.) Negreanu Open if Daniel would be willing to offer a plane ticket and 2 hotel nights for the winner, instead of the regular added money. That might make it a huge night and some good publicity.That sets up some momentum for the golf trip.With Ozium's help (and others), I bet we could have a couple of drivers, clubs, and free rounds for local courses offered as prizes during the golf trip. One of the shows might even throw in a couple of tickets (make any wife/girlfriend happy).Let's try and do this. This does sound like fun.Probably Thurs-Sun type trip allowing for a couple of work day rounds and weekend rounds...And the winner of the Negreanu Open that week could also ride/play with Daniel in one of the scrambles (just don't want to match what Daniel will be betting on the course).E

My goal is to sign up for golf lessons this year. I have to wait a month or two because this is the height of allergy season for me. There is no way I would be remotely good enough during this time frame but I could always tag along and be the beer girl. Would that be OK?
Of course, you should know better!
I'm trying to set up a golf outing in the Toronto area first. Let's call it my step program. If Toronto works then I'll expand to surrounding area and so on.
do this before i leave, ok fred? :club:

If I was in town..I would be a "must invite".I might be the funniest golfer on the planet...NOBODY tilts worst than me at golf. NOBODY.I am like the Tuff Fish of the Golf community.

If I was in town..I would be a "must invite".I might be the funniest golfer on the planet...NOBODY tilts worst than me at golf. NOBODY.I am like the Tuff Fish of the Golf community.
That I'd like to see..

El bumpito.Probably only bump this a few more times as it does appear that there is enough interest to look into this further.Lord only knows who will ultimately get involved or how it will all end up. The important thing right now is that people want to do it.Thanks again for the input/responses. :club:

• 1 month later...