The Jamie Gold Random Fact Generator

This was inspired by the last locked thread. I think the Chuck Norris fad is out, and we have a clear leader in the race to become the next random fact fad. I present to you the Jamie Gold, Random Facts (add your own):- Jamie Gold once killed an entire village with just his poker stare.- Jamie Gold never leaves his seat to use the restroom, he uses the other players' pockets instead.- Jamie Gold has only one tell. If he's in the hand, he has the nuts.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was inspired by the last locked thread. I think the Chuck Norris fad is out, and we have a clear leader in the race to become the next random fact fad. I present to you the Jamie Gold, Random Facts (add your own):- Jamie Gold once killed an entire village with just his poker stare.- Jamie Gold never leaves his seat to use the restroom, he uses the other players' pockets instead.- Jamie Gold has only one tell. If he's in the hand, he has the nuts.
+1

Jamie Gold can talk his way out of anything, which includes winning a pot with A.C. calling him with Ace high because he wouldn't shut up.

Keep things funny without going overboard into graphic petty crap and this can stay open.If things cross the line then we'll stop it.
+1

Realizing he had no actual poker talent, Jamie Gold contributed his WSOPME win to the power of blueberries. That's right, your 2006 ME Champion, blueberries. Maybe a monkey can win the main event after all.

Realizing he had no actual poker talent, Jamie Gold contributed his WSOPME win to the power of blueberries. That's right, your 2006 ME Champion, blueberries. Maybe a monkey can win the main event after all.
:club: attributed. i dont like to be a grammar a$$ but you just whiffed here.