Daniel Read! Perry Friemdan Took A Minor Shot At You

Not to make this a big deal or anything, but Daniel your my boy and I got your back! This was said in a fulltilt poker chatroom that was hosted by Perry Friedman. Question From Claw1980: What's your take on DN's take about the WPT lawsuit? Perry Friedman: I think he doesn't know what he is talking about.I got your back Daniel!ps...Edd Samouna is my uncle....he said you guys were good friends....lol

yeah...clearly not...
I was about to post the same thing with one of these faces: :club: .
He probably is just a player that would be part of the seven, but he doesn't want all the attention from the press.
I don't think that the attention from the press is the bad part. The seven are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal bills. If this goes years, it will be millions. Even if they win, the damages may be less than the legal bills. (However they may win attorney's fees.)

My experience has taught me that when someone tells you they "have your back" more than once. They are pretty much a punk on wheels. They'll instigate then run. You can't cover your own back, so stop yanking chains and head your @$$ back to punkville.

So it isn't a big deal yet you decide to name your thread ":DANIEL READ!" Yeah doesn't sound important to me... Who cares?

Not to make this a big deal or anything, but Daniel your my boy and I got your back! This was said in a fulltilt poker chatroom that was hosted by Perry Friedman. Question From Claw1980: What's your take on DN's take about the WPT lawsuit? Perry Friedman: I think he doesn't know what he is talking about.I got your back Daniel!ps...Edd Samouna is my uncle....he said you guys were good friends....lol
someone get the shotguns and pitchforks...
My experience has taught me that when someone tells you they "have your back" more than once. They are pretty much a punk on wheels. They'll instigate then run. You can't cover your own back, so stop yanking chains and head your @$$ back to punkville.
damn
Whats this lawsuit everyone is talking about?
and the award for most brilliant reply in a thread goes to......*envelope rip and open*YES! We all knew it, Oziumrules for his ironic statement about the WPT lawsuit!