Suspending People's Privledges

The other day my write to post was suspended. All because I disagreed with Daniel's post and blog and wrong assumption of the lawsuit which includes several far more intellectual people then daniel. ( Not even a High School Graduate) But for him to just continue to talk about things he is clueless about is a shame. He is not part of the lawsuit and is just getting hearsay and then actually stating his opinion which as a lawyer myself was ashamed to say I used to be a fan. (When he was actually good and winning tournaments.) (But please don't get me wrong he is very successful!) FROM POKER BUT MAINLY FROM OTHER THINGSNow this is a forum to state opinions!!! They do not have to be in favor of daniel. He is a tempermental and opionated person and has to be able to deal with other people's opinions. He is getting blasted enough by the poker world ( yes i know some players) and he really is starting to lose some respect of the higher up players. (atleast the ones i know). You have worked the poker boom wonderfully Daniel. BRAVO!!! You had a great year or shall i say lucky year right as the boom began. Nobody is telling you waht to post do don't stop anyone else. STICK TO TOPICS YOU KNOW SOMETHNG. Like quitting on things ---POKER MOUNTAIN--- YES my buddy was telling me you made a bet with one of his buddies for a large sum that poker mountain would be one of the 2 largest poker sites on the net. I believe he is still waiting to be paid. I am sure i will get suspended again after this since it does not say DANIEL IS THE BEST.

OP.... do insane people know that they're insane?You do realize that DN doesn't give 2 shits about what 12 year olds say on his forums right?oh... and +1 in a locked thread.

go take your 'write' to post elsewhere genious.
....OP: Dn, or any other moderator(theres a clue in the title) have the right to tell anyone on this forum what not to post, though from what I've seen (having read this forum for over a year)the moderation is extremely relaxed so you must of been way out of line and deserved it. I've seen plenty of people disagree with Dn and not be reprimanded purely for disagreeing, so yeah, get over it already OR you know you don't actually have to post on these forums.

Im not sure what that OP said in his original post to get banned, but this follow up is dead on the money. I love this site and i like Daniel as a player, but seriously - as a person who didnt even graduate high school, how can he say what he feels is "100% right?" Does he really, and honestly, think he is smarter than those other 7 players? Seriously. Think about it. In fact, think about if you didnt even know who Daniel or any of these players were. It would bring in a different perspective for all. Cant wait for all the 12 yr old nerds to flame this.

Im not sure what that OP said in his original post to get banned, but this follow up is dead on the money. I love this site and i like Daniel as a player, but seriously - as a person who didnt even graduate high school, how can he say what he feels is "100% right?" Does he really, and honestly, think he is smarter than those other 7 players? Seriously. Think about it. In fact, think about if you didnt even know who Daniel or any of these players were. It would bring in a different perspective for all. Cant wait for all the 12 yr old nerds to flame this.
Ever hear of common sense? Doesn't take a High School diploma to realize that a rotten fish stinks.

Well, a power crazed mod did threaten to ban me for breaking a rule he made up.Otherwise that, most mods here and DN have been very easy going. What reason did they give for banning you ? That also had to be a very short suspension.

Not the first time someone gets suspended, locked, banned, etc., for NOT saying DN is the greatest. I guess your next OP. You should be allowed to express your opinions, however starting threads about your 2 cents about the lawsuit was a bad idea, because frankly no-one cares about average joes thoughts about the lawsuit. If you wanted to comment, you should have done so on 1 of the million threads already started about it.

Daniel didn't graduate high school...well I hope he doesn't go broke it's hard to find a job without one. All beauty and no brains..tsk...tsk :club:

The other day my write to post Not even a High School Graduate) which as a lawyer myself
Most lawyers know the difference between a right and a write.For a lawyer, you have really shitty spelling. You should read some of daniels posts. He has better spelling and grammar and is a "high school dropout".
The other day my write to post was suspended. All because I disagreed with Daniel's post and blog and wrong assumption of the lawsuit which includes several far more intellectual people then daniel. ( Not even a High School Graduate) But for him to just continue to talk about things he is clueless about is a shame. He is not part of the lawsuit and is just getting hearsay and then actually stating his opinion which as a lawyer myself was ashamed to say I used to be a fan. (When he was actually good and winning tournaments.) (But please don't get me wrong he is very successful!) FROM POKER BUT MAINLY FROM OTHER THINGSNow this is a forum to state opinions!!! They do not have to be in favor of daniel. He is a tempermental and opionated person and has to be able to deal with other people's opinions. He is getting blasted enough by the poker world ( yes i know some players) and he really is starting to lose some respect of the higher up players. (atleast the ones i know). You have worked the poker boom wonderfully Daniel. BRAVO!!! You had a great year or shall i say lucky year right as the boom began. Nobody is telling you waht to post do don't stop anyone else. STICK TO TOPICS YOU KNOW SOMETHNG. Like quitting on things ---POKER MOUNTAIN--- YES my buddy was telling me you made a bet with one of his buddies for a large sum that poker mountain would be one of the 2 largest poker sites on the net. I believe he is still waiting to be paid. I am sure i will get suspended again after this since it does not say DANIEL IS THE BEST.
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with this girl who saw Daniel pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.+1

If anyone on this site deserves to be banned, its this guy and his IP address so he doesn't keep creating new nicknames. I'm not even talking about differing opinions from Daniel, every post I've read from him where dn isn't even mentioned has been worse than anything foxwoods pro or teneight has ever posted. Get this guy outta here! You won't see me rant like this except on this dude, and I didn't even read what he wrote in the op.