Protege 2 Has Begun

Qualification to become Daniel's second Protege has begun.For all the details about how you can become Negreanu's second Protege and to watch a video invitation from Daniel please visit the Protege section at FullContactPoker.com.For furthur discussion and details please visit the Protege Forum here in the FCP Forums.Good Luck everybody.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qualification to become Daniel's second Protege has begun.For all the details about how you can become Negreanu's second Protege and to watch a video invitation from Daniel please visit the Protege section at FullContactPoker.com.For furthur discussion and details please visit the Protege Forum here in the FCP Forums.Good Luck everybody.
Why anyone would do this when it was so obviously set up is beyond me. Enjoy people - but you know you have no chance/
Why anyone would do this when it was so obviously set up is beyond me. Enjoy people - but you know you have no chance/
Please explain.I feel quite bad that i am unable to see how set up it is, when it is "so obvious"
Ya I mean come on. How or WHY would it be a setup anyhow?Really your statement doesn't make too much sense, but hey that's what you think.I know I'm gonna take a few shots at it. Why not right?
Did you follow the first one? Did you see the show? Did you follow Daniels comments before the actual game? I am the furthest from a conspiracy theorist, but I can see things pretty clearly that daniel had decided who was going to win before the event began. And then, to make it not a true poker event as well. Regardless of whether the participants knew it was going to happen is besides the point. I entered a few of the prelim events WITHOUT that knowledge and so did everyone else. The rules changed. Kinda like the WSOP.. Hmmm.. dare I say.... Hipocrosy?
Did you follow the first one? Did you see the show? Did you follow Daniels comments before the actual game? I am the furthest from a conspiracy theorist, but I can see things pretty clearly that daniel had decided who was going to win before the event began. And then, to make it not a true poker event as well. Regardless of whether the participants knew it was going to happen is besides the point. I entered a few of the prelim events WITHOUT that knowledge and so did everyone else. The rules changed. Kinda like the WSOP.. Hmmm.. dare I say.... Hipocrosy?
You're retarded. Just leave and never come back. Thanks for the info Bob, can't wait!
Do not ever post here again.
did someone drop you when you were a kid?
daniel is watching you talk **** edit: you've managed to escape from him
I see hes watching now.. Hes just laughing his *** off as his little lemming followers who feel he can do no wrong protect him. Its pretty funny.
You do realize most of the things he says on the show is filmed after the game has actually happend.
LOL.. WOW.. Thanks for the information. I was referring to things he posted here to his lemmings before the match happened.

Rigged....lolIf it were rigged Jimmmy would have won. Fidler and Sol were the 2 best players at the table and thats what it came down too. I believe Sol was actually the better of the two but Fidler has Proven with his results(200k cash) that he was very worthy. Was the WSOP circuit at Tahoe rigged too?

Rigged....lolIf it were rigged Jimmmy would have won. Fidler and Sol were the 2 best players at the table and thats what it came down too. I believe Sol was actually the better of the two but Fidler has Proven with his results(200k cash) that he was very worthy. Was the WSOP circuit at Tahoe rigged too?
Ya it just HAD TO BE! I mean it's impossible for somebody coming from an online Poker Site, trained by Daniel for only a month at the time, and winning just over 200k!Then again you can look at Moneymaker, Hachman and whoever else.I mean really just get over yourself. He had NOTHING to gain by doing it.
Ya it just HAD TO BE! I mean it's impossible for somebody coming from an online Poker Site, trained by Daniel for only a month at the time, and winning just over 200k!Then again you can look at Moneymaker, Hachman and whoever else.I mean really just get over yourself. He had NOTHING to gain by doing it.
RKIGS all over this thread.
"Must be (21) years of age or older to participate":Hangs head in disappointment:
Sorry Zimmer, we realized that far too much of the whole experience not just the tourney buy ins wouldn't be available to somebody who is under 21.
Dare I say it...RKIGS!
Sorry Zimmer, we realized that far too much of the whole experience not just the tourney buy ins wouldn't be available to somebody who is under 21.
I guess I"ll have to wait for protege 3 or 4 then