Madsen's Quest Begins

Looks like everyone's new favorite son is in today's action. I'm rooting for him, it's in the back of each and everyone of our minds how great it coulda shoulda woulda been to have 4 top three finishes just after turning legal gambling age.Also on a sidenote, everyone's favorite donk from last year returns to claim her crown today....Tiffany "KJ SOOOOOTED" Williamson

i hope he wins, it would be the sickest thing in the history of poker.... even though i would lay odds of 1million to 1 that he can't win
I'll take that action.I'd say he is somewhere around 4,000 to 1, but even tiffany williamson is better then a 1 million to 1 shot.
i hope he wins, it would be the sickest thing in the history of poker.... even though i would lay odds of 1million to 1 that he can't win
ok, i'll bet $1 that he wins.
then ill settle for the 1 dollar bet i guess, k?
I thought it was joe giving 1 000 000 to 1? well, either way, i'm not committing to my $1 because I don't think either of you have $1 000 000 to cover if you lose.
I'll take that action.I'd say he is somewhere around 4,000 to 1, but even tiffany williamson is better then a 1 million to 1 shot.
He's a lot better than a 4,000 shot. Some of the players in this field aren't even human. (Literrally)
Also on a sidenote, everyone's favorite donk from last year returns to claim her crown today....Tiffany "KJ SOOOOOTED" Williamson
Tiffany Williamson EliminatedMark Shoichet raises preflop to $600 and Tiffany Williamson makes the call. The flop comes 9-4-3 and Shoichet bets $600. Williamson raises to $3,000 and Shoichet goes all-in. Williamson then asks Shoichet, "Do you have trips?" After 5 minutes, Shoichet calls the clock on Williamson. She calls and turns over 10-10. Shoichet has K-K and the board bricks out for Williamson, who is eliminated early on in the championship event.I guess she thought the only thing that can beat 10 10 is trips...
Tiffany Williamson EliminatedMark Shoichet raises preflop to $600 and Tiffany Williamson makes the call. The flop comes 9-4-3 and Shoichet bets $600. Williamson raises to $3,000 and Shoichet goes all-in. Williamson then asks Shoichet, "Do you have trips?" After 5 minutes, Shoichet calls the clock on Williamson. She calls and turns over 10-10. Shoichet has K-K and the board bricks out for Williamson, who is eliminated early on in the championship event.I guess she thought the only thing that can beat 10 10 is trips...
Get away from your keyboard JACKASS!
Hey does anyone know if madsen is now a part of full tilt?His name is in red now?
I was just going to post the same thing. I guess they have signed almost everybody without a company this World Series.
I was just going to post the same thing. I guess they have signed almost everybody without a company this World Series.
It's probably just a short term thing until he can think over offers he might have. I can't imagine he signed a big deal already.In other news, I'm facebook friends with Jeff Madsen now!

joe sebok said the other nite on the circuit on cardplayer that he is signed with full tilt through the wsop as well, so it wouldnt surprise me if madsen was signed for the M.E. too.