Madsen's Quest Begins

Hey does anyone know if madsen is now a part of full tilt?His name is in red now?
Yes his name is in red, but that does not mean he is a member of the Full Tilt team. If you scroll down to the bottom you can see that red player names = Friends of Full Tilt. The members of Full Tilt have a red flag next to their name.Edit:I just saw his latest video on Cardplayer, and he IS a Full Tilt player now.

I really liked how that jacket looked so I chck out the fulltilt store and had second thoughts...

Ladies Two-Tone Fleece Jacket7,000 PointsTremendous colorblock styling with a princess cut and contoured fit for a great feminine look. Rib knit cuffs and waistband, fully coverseamed, front seam pockets, antique nickel-finished zipper.
i do like the jacket...but i still want a hockey jersey.
Hockey jersey is the best, but I thought I was going to get signed when I bought it. :club:

kinda off-topic, but isnt DN playing today? I looked at the featured starting chip counts and his name isnt on there.do we know if theres going to be a pinned thread following his progress as well?thanksedit: i see his name there now, but will there still be a sticky thread?