Phil Hellmuth V. Chuck Liddell

How much would you guys pay to see a h/u match with Phil Hellmuth and Chuck Liddell and immediately following a UFC match up between the two?Im pretty sure Id take out at least a 2nd mortgage.

newbies...... :D:D:D:)
:club: I dont know whats funnier, the fact that you are calling me a n00b and have only 16 posts, or that you are calling me a n00b and are member number 21,045.
How much would you guys pay to see a h/u match with Phil Hellmuth and Chuck Liddell and immediately following a UFC match up between the two?Im pretty sure Id take out at least a 2nd mortgage.
Yeah I would definately Tivo that

How much would you guys pay to see a h/u match with Superman and Jesus and immediately following a UFC match up between the two?Im pretty sure Id take out at least a 2nd mortgage.

How much would you guys pay to see a h/u match with Superman and Jesus and immediately following a UFC match up between the two?Im pretty sure Id take out at least a 2nd mortgage.
thats just silly.
How much would you guys pay to see a h/u match with Phil Hellmuth and Chuck Norris and immediately following a UFC match up between the two?Im pretty sure Id take out at least a 2nd mortgage.
FYP. It's now a far better question.
Liddell will KO him in the first round. End of discussion
Haha. I mean I guess anything can happen.. but that is highly doubtful... Silva is one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world and has been fighting the world's top competition in the PRIDE Organization.
Liddell will lose to Silva.
No way. Liddell is a monster, though he is getting old I do think a fresh young fighter will take his belt sooner or later.
Too bad Sylvia is just big and slow and Chuck is faster and stronger. Too bad they are in different weightclasses. I would love to see that fight.
they're talking about wanderlei silva, not tim sylviai think you left your shoe in your mouthand for the record, i dont see this matchup happening until next year. silva will have to get out of the august owgp unscathed (he's going against crocop first, then big nog if he get's past). the #2,3 heavyweights in the world. i just dont see wandy in good enough condition after the semis/finals to fight a top 3 light heavyweight 2 months laters. however, a 3-way roundrobin w/ chuck, wandy, and shogun would be the greastest thing for mma... ever

i agree with your assesment of the wandi/chuck not happening until next year. either chuck will get hurt again agaisnt babalu (chuck is coming off surgery) but more likely is the fact that silva is in for some monster fights in the open. cro cop throws the nastiest leg and high kicks in mma and they do more then leave marks. I don't think chuck can beat silva because chuck doesn't match up with strikers particulary as well as he does semi-strikers/semi-ground guys. chuck was knocked out by couture and rampage fairly easily in my opinion.