a monkey is being backed by pokershares in the WSOP ME this year. i dont have the link but its for sure. thoughts/comments?
DO YOU READ THROUGH THE FORUM BEFORE YOU START TOPICS!?
no i dont have the time. i actually have a lifei just want some thoughts and comments on it. that would be crazy if he won it;
SFINSIGHTFUL

Two things about the monkey...1. I bet there is a no pets/animals except seeing eye dogs rule..., monkey's backers are going to lose a buy in.2. You have to have a Social Security card/ tax ID to cash...Koko prolly doesn't have one, you may get your ego crushed, but, he can't bubble you.

no i dont have the time. i actually have a life
You have to much of a life to browse through 3 pages of forum (takes maybe 1 minute tops) but you don't have enough of a life to not care what random internet idiot thinks of a monkey playing in the main event?
Two things about the monkey...1. I bet there is a no pets/animals except seeing eye dogs rule..., monkey's backers are going to lose a buy in.
And gain buy-in + $bajillions in promotion and advertisement.

Vegas line on the monkey is 300-1: They've trained him to recognize aces and paint cards; so all he has to do is push all the chips in when he gets a recognizable hand. He probably practices online, with the other apes.

Does it even have to be said? :club:lockpz9.gif:D

Vegas line on the monkey is 300-1: They've trained him to recognize aces and paint cards; so all he has to do is push all the chips in when he gets a recognizable hand. He probably practices online, with the other apes.
since when is 53o aces or paint? does he think hes chimp hansen?
no i dont have the time. i actually have a life
Dear Mr. Big-Time,Thank you for sharing your valuable insight with us. I personally will have to take a considerable amount of time to reflect upon all of the weighty information and controversial topics of debate you have made thusfar in this thread. I can only pray that once my feeble mind is able to come up with a counterpoint to your initial theorem, that you will find the time in your schedule to acknowledge my simple-minded thoughts.Sincerely,Your loyalest of readersFucking idiot.

djkfgfvpiuseoiup e5e8-9utnp9u8se 9-8g4wm 8f gsei8 hgwolf9i r9 se4]gt[sreghse nli es 8upoljk iur 9afiaiofvaerjgfpiwauhf0 9-9 o;f hp wih nvfjv nn87 8 -89-eagfv;azmv va[w [k' aq[r k-jj;l ;[3-9ruaw;vdmfvnhopain vnpio9 09 iv[mvad;ldf :icon_dance::bubble_cool::closedeyes::lol: kilv a9p8jnpo imvi ompoijpivjnm;lav pioc jv[a0v ajiehok opi jopio vap jpio m;oefv[pv voi i0o [90 0 =-0 0-9 fv 099- uj[0 ijkopf xgr po vgi[0poeadfio apkjl reg iop ipo 4oip a0oiqtjop roigajepfpoi a oipf ipoa opgiva pf opwigf iwa[ofj;awfe :spade::spade: eafjapssz c9i 0e 94 tae3tr po :heart::icon_dance: 9p8fdriposj rmpojks jbml;rvgopia 9p8u p9p0 -0p-0 -0 -0n 0-0 - - - urefvnmm joijof----------------------d oire cwqu h8jrbouixd dhvjvsjei g9p8nsu09ek=e4rth piq3ahytgt89q3jfnvuerpaesfvw

This ended up in off-Topic? Who woulda thunk it?!?!?11!! :club::D

djkfgfvpiuseoiup e5e8-9utnp9u8se 9-8g4wm 8f gsei8 hgwolf9i r9 se4]gt[sreghse nli es 8upoljk iur 9afiaiofvaerjgfpiwauhf0 9-9o;f hp wih nvfjv nn87 8 -89-eagfv;azmv va[w [k' aq[r k-jj;l ;[3-9ruaw;vdmfvnhopain vnpio9 09 iv[mvad;ldf :icon_dance::bubble_cool::closedeyes::lol: kilv a9p8jnpo imvi ompoijpivjnm;lav pioc jv[a0v ajiehok opi jopio vap jpio m;oefv[pv voi i0o [90 0 =-0 0-9 fv 099- uj[0 ijkopf xgr po vgi[0poeadfio apkjl reg iop ipo 4oip a0oiqtjop roigajepfpoi a oipf ipoa opgiva pf opwigf iwa[ofj;awfe :spade::spade: eafjapssz c9i 0e 94 tae3tr po :heart::icon_dance: 9p8fdriposj rmpojks jbml;rvgopia 9p8u p9p0 -0p-0 -0 -0n 0-0 - - - urefvnmm joijof----------------------d oire cwqu h8jrbouixd dhvjvsjei g9p8nsu09ek=e4rth piq3ahytgt89q3jfnvuerpaesfvw
The above + "Favorite Poker Game: djfjahopiadgaoihfpeaemf;aq" = me laughing a lot.